Motors YouTube Videos

OcUK Staff

Another cracking review, really interesting how they have made it really planted on the rear-end, as my SVR which uses the same AWD system but is 90% rear and not 100% unless otherwise called upon is more willing to get some slip angle on exit particular if you grab it by the neck, but I suspect the shorter wheelbase on the F-Type makes the rear more willing to steer the car.

OcUK Staff
Rear Axle on the XE is light years ahead of the F type one to be honest.

Makes sense but to be fair I quite like the fact that the F-Type can waggle its tail a bit, gives the car a more edgy feeling dialling in more fun to its chassis, I dismissed a lot of cars because they were simply boring at legal speeds.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
From the description of that roll over.

"Unbelievably, the driver was oke and able to get our of her car herself!"

Soldato
I can't believe this guy is still waffling on about that bloody car. His videos are as entertaining as ripping your fingernails out, and all the positive comments seem to be kids or morons. And yet we still click on them :confused:

I came across his videos first on here, then saw this. Thought maybe he’s changed, nope same old.

The issue is anyone who starts YouTube thinks, cool car + me = money. I hate youtubers with a passion, there’s only 1 or 2 I watch and support. The rest are deceivers.

Back
Top Bottom