• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Soldato
Thought I'd make one of these as there wasn't one already.

This is for ryzen and ryzen 2 owners to come together and discuss features and problems and hopefully help each other with these and overclocking e.t.c

Or just a place to hang out and talk nerdy style about our systems.

To start off, i am the proud new owner of ...

Ryzen 2 2700x
Gigabyte Aorus x470 Ultra gaming motherboard
3200mhz Team group DDR4
Seasonic 850w platinum PSU
Vega 64 reference with EK FC waterblock and custom loop.

Associate

I really would have not commented but same with the above link, to much discussion you see it is not like this where you say i am a owner of a 2700x people would be looking at you and because of that i would feel like an alien to be frank.

Would make me feel like a pillock and saying i own a 2700x would not fit in i think.

In other words not welcome unlike this thread.

I just don't want to jump in and say i am a new owner of a 2700x and possibly derail the thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It really wasn't. There are plenty of ryzen threads.
It really wasn't. There are plenty of ryzen threads.

Awwww I set this up for a nice place for us guys to hang and talk about ryzen overclocking and things :(

You went to a lot of effort to provide links other than using my thread, but came to my thread to do it.... interesting.

Back
Top Bottom