PUBG Mobile

bol

bol

Associate
Playing this on my Xperia Xa1 phone but runs miles better on the wife's z4 tablet. Shame you can't have one account on multiple devices unless I'm missing something. Apparently to go easy on the noobs the lower ranked servers are populated by bots. I've play better on mobile than pc any day.

Soldato
Playing this on my Xperia Xa1 phone but runs miles better on the wife's z4 tablet. Shame you can't have one account on multiple devices unless I'm missing something. Apparently to go easy on the noobs the lower ranked servers are populated by bots. I've play better on mobile than pc any day.
Can you not login with Facebook? I don't Facebook myself but it would make sense that if you login with the same account, it tracks your progress.
Have been enjoying this on iPad Pro 12.9" and on an iPad mini 2 although it can be a bit laggy and generally not very smooth. Definitely easier than PC though, with most people having to deal with dodgy touchscreen controls :).

bol

bol

Associate
Can you not login with Facebook? I don't Facebook myself but it would make sense that if you login with the same account, it tracks your progress.
Have been enjoying this on iPad Pro 12.9" and on an iPad mini 2 although it can be a bit laggy and generally not very smooth. Definitely easier than PC though, with most people having to deal with dodgy touchscreen controls :).
I don't either but that would make sense I guess.

Caporegime

It’s stupidly easy as the vast majority of “players” are bots that shoot you once and just stand there waiting to be killed.

Its a little better at higher ranks - you can tell the actual human players there’s only a handful of you.

Soldato
I've had a few games with a decent number of real players, but yes, the AI players are rather dumb :).
I mistakenly had a squad game earlier, but fortunately had 2 other players who teamed up properly, and we ended up winning. Again, lots of AI but a few human squads.

Soldato

mean only i play and i use both my ipad and iphone, but i connect with facebook so my progression is on both unlike some games might act differently like the accounts dont exist just because the game played on 2 devices.

It’s stupidly easy as the vast majority of “players” are bots that shoot you once and just stand there waiting to be killed.

Its a little better at higher ranks - you can tell the actual human players there’s only a handful of you.

cant quite say ive noticed this? everyone ive encountered be it in a squad or solo have all been shooting me and running around, some have been easy easier to kill than others, but i only notice a slow paced of wounding when im moving, surely there got to be a lot of human players out of the 100?

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Still playing this regularly, and Chicken Dinners are now harder to come by with a lot more real players in the games. Still a few AI players at the start of the game, but not that many at all in the final few circles.

Soldato
Version 0.5.0 was released yesterday with numerous fixes, improvements and additions, with the biggest being the Miramar map.

Still very much enjoying this, especially now there are very few bots encountered. Just had a great squad game with randoms; fantastic teamwork from start to Chicken Dinner, and some really good centre circle control for the last few circles. Almost 20 kills for the team.
I play mobile so much better than I do PC :(.

Associate
Since the latest Android update and pubg update my game login title screen is completely unresponsive, the only thing I can click is accept eula terms, all other on screen functions no longer work

Any ideas? I can't even click repair. I don't want to reinstall as I'll lose my progress a very never used a social media account to login

Edit. Fixed
Changed the refresh rate from 90hz to 120hz and lowered the resolution from 1440 to 1080 on the razer phone and bam, works again! Read that the pc version had this issue also for some

Back
Top Bottom