Question about moving mobile number

Caporegime
My other half was out of contract with EE, and so gave her cancellation notice a few weeks ago, she was given a PAC code valid until July 3rd.

Since then she has got a deal for a Samsung Galaxy S9 free handset with 30GB Data which also happens to be on EE for £33 a month

I believe they don't let you port existing numbers across to the same network with this deal, but apparently if we get a PAYG sim with someone like O2/Vodaphone/Three etc we could shift her number to that, and then back to EE on the new contract sim?

They all seem to want you to put £10 on a PAYG sim to activate the thing though - Is there a cheaper way of doing it?

Last edited:
Associate
You/your other half could try contacting the EE outbound/upgrade teams to see if they can match that offer. Would save porting away then back.
They may not match it but they might get close enough

Associate
Good luck with the porting out / in. It should be straight forward but hope it goes OK anyway.

I got my PAC a few days ago and have had contact from a guy in the outbound team offering a s9 with 10gb pm for £28 or a 64gb iPhone 8 with 30gb pm for £33. No upfront fees.

Back
Top Bottom