Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Just last week I negotiated a new deal £35 for everything for 18 months. Can I use one of the upgrade codes to get Sky Q for extra £12 month? I am still on old Sky+HD with no multiscreen?

Caporegime
OP
Just last week I negotiated a new deal £35 for everything for 18 months. Can I use one of the upgrade codes to get Sky Q for extra £12 month? I am still on old Sky+HD with no multiscreen?
Yes. Multiscreen has an 18m contract though which might lower your bargaining power though.

Associate
Yes. Multiscreen has an 18m contract though which might lower your bargaining power though.

@MisChief what do you mean by lower bargining power? My new term started on 21st June and runs for 18 months, surely if I use one of those codes both offers should end around the same time? Or do they new start a new contract without the discount? I was offered Sky Q upgrade for extra £12 but I would obviously would have had to pay £85 for 2tb and mini boxes.

Associate
@MisChief what do you mean by lower bargining power? My new term started on 21st June and runs for 18 months, surely if I use one of those codes both offers should end around the same time? Or do they new start a new contract without the discount? I was offered Sky Q upgrade for extra £12 but I would obviously would have had to pay £85 for 2tb and mini boxes.

You are right, both contracts will end at about the same time.

Caporegime
OP
There's currently an issue with the Sky Q upgrade offer where the code shows as invalid. It's being investigated so I won't be sending any of these codes out at the moment.

Associate
I'm thinking about going to sky as the Mrs can't get her head around Freesat boxes or iptv or anything that isn't sky. We'd pretty much use everything that was available except sports and kids, although we'd have kids for babytv for the little one. Do you think the half price entertainment bundle and adding everything else would be the best option?

Posted this on the other sky thread as well as it's confusing having two haha

Soldato
Hi guys,

Would really appreciate a code if possible - looking to return to Sky after a year away.

Code would be appreciated if there are still any spare.

Thanks,

Associate
I have two left, so I’ll send you a message in a while.

In fact I can’t start a conversation with you, so either start one with me or trust message me if possible.

Cheers

Associate
Because some new people were posting earlier, a reminder that these offers are only available to forum members who have been posting here for a while.

Also just to confirm that these offers have now expired. There may be new offers coming back soon, but no new Friends & Family deals currently.

Soldato
Please hit me up with a code when they become available again peeps. Any advice on getting a package at a lower price? I currently pay 39.50 a month for HD and everything apart from Sports and Movies......

Soldato
I just checked the sky website and i can upgrade to q for £45.70 a month and a one off fee of £20. This is with 40% off, does the 40% still roll over to the full length of the new Q contract?

Caporegime
OP
I just checked the sky website and i can upgrade to q for £45.70 a month and a one off fee of £20. This is with 40% off, does the 40% still roll over to the full length of the new Q contract?
That depends on how long your 40% deal lasts for. Only Sky Q MS has a contract, the Sky Q upgrade itself doesn't.

Soldato
That depends on how long your 40% deal lasts for. Only Sky Q MS has a contract, the Sky Q upgrade itself doesn't.
I think I started a new contract in Jan but not 100% sure. It's seems like a good deal, however our current box is 40% full and I believe you lose everything in the upgrade (but I'm not sure why).

Back
Top Bottom