Recommend a good gaming Keyboard

Associate
OP
Mechanical or membrane? Tenkeyless or full? Do you need macro support?
Tbh i'm not entirely sure just want an upgrade from my wireless keyboard which keeps freezing when gaming.The amount of fortnite games its cost me !!!!

I've so far been looking at a
Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L

and a
Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire

Last edited:
Associate
I personally like mechnical with the clicky feedback, but one word of advice, get silent keys if you go mechanical. my keyboard is almost as loud as a human conversation

Associate
OP
I personally like mechnical with the clicky feedback, but one word of advice, get silent keys if you go mechanical. my keyboard is almost as loud as a human conversation
:D

Trying to get something which isn't going to break the bank.Anyone recommend any decent mid tier keyboards?

Associate
I like the Roccat FX Keyboard..

It's cheap and cheerful. Its not mechanical but offers macro support. The software to change rgb and set macros is good. I'd be using mine if I didnt have my Blackwidow.

Associate
:D

Trying to get something which isn't going to break the bank.Anyone recommend any decent mid tier keyboards?
I've been using the Coolermaster Quickfire TK for 4 years and has been solid the whole time. Feels decent, nice and rigid colour is non-RGB if that matters.
Personally I think the most important thing is decide on Ten-key less or full size. I HATE full size so for me TKless is best. Then probably is decide on key type.
I like heavier keys and am fond of tactile keys because you can tell if you actuated or not on a miss-hit without checking.

So go for any reputible brand with a switch type you like and format and all will be good. Coolermaster are considered Avg but i have been plenty happy for these past 4 or so years. just for frame I've got cherry MX blues.

Back
Top Bottom