What is the silliest thing you've done, while tired

Soldato
Managed to post a prior months assets to the asset register, depreciate them and run the Net Book Value journal for the statutory reports all before realising and having to undo/redo a day's work. I hate month end. :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Chucked underwear into the toilet instead of the laundry bin

Hah - not so much these days but back along I've got into the shower a couple of times in underwear forgetting I've still got it on I think once including socks :( after long shifts at work and not much sleep.

Soldato
Almost, almost took a whizz in the laundry basket. Walked into the bathroom, and rather than just going straight ahead to the toilet that faced the door, I instead turned 180, lifted the lid to the laundry basket and just about averted disaster! :eek:

Associate
Drove a 100 miles after being up for 24 hours, with a 12 hour nightshift in between. I was actually slapping my own face to stay awake.
Not proud to say I’ve been in a similar situation. Trying to hang on before the next services to grab 10 mins sleep and a coffee before getting to a meeting. I do vigorous nods and head shakes to stave off the sweet attraction of unconsciousness. Must look like a right odd ball. I don’t fare well on long journeys. I need to stop at least every 3 hours and don’t tend to travel much by road for work.

Associate
Yeah I have done the throw boxer shorts in the toilet rather than the laundry bin before.

My latest was going out doing the big food shop at lunch time, coming home putting things away and putting my food together to bring back to the office for lunch. I left the house with 2 bags, one containing sandwiches, drinks and crisps, the other a rubbish bag. I threw the bag containing sandwiches in the bin and brought a bag of rubbish to work...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom