• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

i'll never buy anything from NVIDIA ever again, they don't respect customers and don't deserve our m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guys, i`ve paid a lot of money on a Nvidia Titan Xp Collector's Edition Galactic Empire on No competitors and after a month the card started to behave in a really strange way, the displayport started to fail, sometimes i had to restart a few times before showing any image. Couple days later, it was getting worse, and finally it stopped working on this week, i had to take it out of my computer or else my PC wasn't even POSTing. So, i`ve paid US$ 1499,99 on this card, and now it has no use, and i need it to work, all my hard earned money was invested on this card, and now it is only a paper weight.

Look what NVIDIA answer me:
Staff Account Derek via Email 07/13/2018 02:48 PM
Hi,
Your support request was escalated to me for further review. After reading through the history I don't think I am going to be able to help you here.

The warranty on these GPUs is not transferable and it looks like the purchase was made from a reseller on the Amazon website. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the GPU.

NVCC-

Staff Account Derek via Email 07/13/2018 04:35 PM
Sorry, but this doesn't change anything. I cannot replace the GPU.

NVCC-

Man i think they are not helping me at all, are your guys aware of this? Are you guys aware that you are responsible for this hardware, and you sold me a broken card and now you guys are just running away from your responsibility and giving me the worst problem i have ever had in my life with a tech company ? I hope your families are ok, cause mine will suffer, since i can't work anymore, and i have no idea how i`ll recovery from this, this is unacceptable , you guys don't respect anyone, i hope AMD bury your company of scammers in the most deep hole possible, cause you don't deserve anything from us, after this, i don't care if you have faster cards, i'll never give my money again for a company that have this kind of behavior, that look like a scammer and a thief.

Soldato
There are a few companies like this, razor was just the same when my controller stopped working they messed me around for weeks and then refused because it was off them. But it was all sorted with a 30 second web chat with them they sent me a return label instantly and was fully refunded couple of days later. Try web chat with them.

Soldato
Shouldn't you go through the seller first?? At least in the UK the seller needs to deal with it,and if you bought through Amazon,then you should contact them if the seller has sold you a dud. Also if you paid with a credit card or Paypal,there should be some degree of buyer protection there.

Last edited:
Don
If this was in the UK you would need to speak to the company that actually sold you the card, not Nvidia.

Also, you spent $1500 on a GPU and now you’re family will suffer because of it?!?

Man of Honour
Those specific cards are only sold by nVidia directly so if you bought it from someone else then you will need them to help you with getting a replacement :(

Soldato
Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose. Can't see why your family will have to suffer because your GPU is dead???

Even if you are some kind of media editor surely a cheap second hand card will get you though. If not then why didn't you buy two Titans? :p

bru

bru

Soldato
I would say, these cards are only available from NVidia themselves and it was a special collector edition, which they no longer sell. That pretty much makes yours a second hand card, their warranty isn't transferable, so their response if perfectly correct.

Also, this forum doesn't come up on the first five pages, if you search for "where's the best forum to bash NVidia" so what made you come here to post?

Soldato
I would say, these cards are only available from NVidia themselves and it was a special collector edition, which they no longer sell. That pretty much makes yours a second hand card, their warranty isn't transferable, so their response if perfectly correct.

Also, this forum doesn't come up on the first five pages, if you search for "where's the best forum to bash NVidia" so what made you come here to post?

It will now....lol

Give it an hour or so...lol

Soldato
Troll post?

Who in their right mind would buy an over priced collector edition GPU for work if that was all the money they had. And can't afford to get a replacement, so can't work?

I wonder how you managed to work before your got the GPU?

Associate
Googling "moan about nvidia" gives the OCUK as the première place to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom