Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Soldato
Odd question, I was at my clan Dojo yesterday for the first time and nobody was about. I started looking around and found a thing in the middle of one of the rooms that had "3/5" and I could press X to contribute - which I did, thinking it'd take credits or some resource that I had, but instead I seem to have got 10,000 endo. Anyone know what was that about?

Associate
Odd question, I was at my clan Dojo yesterday for the first time and nobody was about. I started looking around and found a thing in the middle of one of the rooms that had "3/5" and I could press X to contribute - which I did, thinking it'd take credits or some resource that I had, but instead I seem to have got 10,000 endo. Anyone know what was that about?
Sounds like part of the Ascension Ceremony, when a clan ranks up.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
By the way, if you've ascended your clan, you've just made all future research more expensive to conduct.

But you get endo for ascending your clan? I didn't know this!
Ascension is for clan ranks, up to rank 10. It does not affect research.
You're referring to tiers, which increases the potential member count and increases research reqs.

Associate
Had this for a while but not played in ages, is there a way to reset the game and start over without creating a new account.
Cheers
Dave
:)

nope, but i dont see a reason why you cant jump back in and play from where you left off.. just refresh yourself on the controls and go from there

Soldato
With so much coverage of warframe right now its finally made me take the plunge and try it after thinking about it for so long. Feels very slick and so far not feeling too complicated after watching a few starter guides, then again I am only 4 missions down :D

Soldato
Got my rhino Warframe cooking. Also got a Boltor, and despite all the you tube vids I watched I don't actually think it's all that great.

Orthos is pretty cool though, but will move on once mastered I think.

Associate
Got my rhino Warframe cooking. Also got a Boltor, and despite all the you tube vids I watched I don't actually think it's all that great.

Orthos is pretty cool though, but will move on once mastered I think.

Love Rhino, still one of my fave frames - you'll find he's really versatile - nice little team damage buff with roar, good survivability with iron skin and really useful crowd control with the stomp.

Boltor Prime used to be a meta weapon but not so much any more (aesthetics are pleasing with nice sounds and visuals though!).

Associate
Sorry, just need to correct myself, in a post a few days ago I said the max MR requirement to unlock all weapons was MR14, just noticed that the Aklex Prime has been changed to MR15 after an update earlier this year.

Soldato
I'm currently trying to unlock a riven mod - 3 headshots in a single jump. Couldn't do it at all yesterday (the beers probably didn't help), I went to Jupiter and found a vent but couldn't manage to glide, I then realised that Rhino doesn't glide on the vents... went back with Frost prime and couldn't find a vent with mobs around it so I gave up.

I'll try again later today with Limbo if it's finished cooking.

Also trying to unlock the Natah quest, I managed to scan a thing on Uranus but couldn't finish the quest as the teleporting boss was too hard for me as I had an under-levelled frame and main weapon. So a pretty unsuccessful session yesterday!

Soldato
I'm currently trying to unlock a riven mod - 3 headshots in a single jump. Couldn't do it at all yesterday (the beers probably didn't help), I went to Jupiter and found a vent but couldn't manage to glide, I then realised that Rhino doesn't glide on the vents... went back with Frost prime and couldn't find a vent with mobs around it so I gave up.

I'll try again later today with Limbo if it's finished cooking.

Also trying to unlock the Natah quest, I managed to scan a thing on Uranus but couldn't finish the quest as the teleporting boss was too hard for me as I had an under-levelled frame and main weapon. So a pretty unsuccessful session yesterday!
Limbo is the standard way to do that riven challenge. Stasis, fire a bunch of bullets at the heads of enemies, bullet jump across the room, release stasis while in flight.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Limbo is the standard way to do that riven challenge. Stasis, fire a bunch of bullets at the heads of enemies, bullet jump across the room, release stasis while in flight.
I never got Limbo to work. I do it on one of the Corpus missions that have air vents to keep you floating in air.

Soldato
Managed to finish the War Within quest yesterday, interesting but just so odd! Those weird ravenous mechasnakes can do one too haha.

I've managed to find most of the component parts for Zephyr Prime and Valkyr Prime so looking forward to getting those built and trying them. I'm short hte Zephyr Prime BP and can't find the void relic that contains it so I might have to buy it for the 20 or so plat.

Must admit, Rhino is a beast! I definitely want to get the Prime variant of that frame.

Soldato
I never got Limbo to work. I do it on one of the Corpus missions that have air vents to keep you floating in air.
Both ways are a bit unreliable tbh, it takes a number of attempts to get it to work. I usually get 1 or 2 headshot kills register when I stop stasis, and I've never worked out why. The corpus vents method of course relies on finding such a vent with enemies near it.

Soldato
Managed to finish the War Within quest yesterday, interesting but just so odd! Those weird ravenous mechasnakes can do one too haha.

I've managed to find most of the component parts for Zephyr Prime and Valkyr Prime so looking forward to getting those built and trying them. I'm short hte Zephyr Prime BP and can't find the void relic that contains it so I might have to buy it for the 20 or so plat.

Must admit, Rhino is a beast! I definitely want to get the Prime variant of that frame.
Zephyr Prime is lovely for exploring the Plains. And mine has the best fashionframe of all my frames.

Rhino Prime should be available starting tomorrow with the prime unvaulting. You'll be able to get him either by straight up buying him, or by farming relics the usual way.

Soldato
How do you generally get Warframes?

I picked up the rhino farming that boss on fossa, is there more like that, that are easy to get hold of?

I know you can get the blueprints cashing in relics on the fissure alert missions also, any other way?

Still really new but I do like this game, finding I'm levelling my melee weapons a lot faster than others, say twice as fast as main weapon and about 3 times faster than pistol. I am now purposely trying to use pistol a bit more.

Soldato
You can buy them if you want to spend money, I think you can only buy Prime frames rather than the standard ones, there's a good marketplace called Warframe Market where people list stuff for sale and you message them in game.

Otherwise a few missions will give you some parts and you can farm the rest, Gara I managed to get through bounties on the Plains of Eidolon - not yet built that frame yet though. Everything else seems to be through void fissures.

You can also unequip other weapons so all mastery goes to whatever you're trying to level up - if you're already at rank 30, I don't believe weapons will contribute more mastery to level up with.

Back
Top Bottom