Poll: OCUK Civilised South-Eastern Spring/Summer lunch (date confirmed 21st July)

Which dates suit you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Good old car cover, at least mines not covered in dust and bird crap now.

Anyone coming from my direction want to meet up on the way there? No idea what the route is to the meeting point from my house.

What direction are we talking?

I'll be coming from Peterborough

I'm guessing most people are based in and around London :p

Soldato
Sweet. It's not hard - the way I'd go is down the bypass to the A2, go through Cobham to join the A227 south, then at the end of that you just cross over the M20 and you're pretty much at The Moat. 20-30 minutes tops.

Soldato
Yeah can do. Or I tell you what...do you know the Stone Horse pub? On Dillywood Lane, just off the B2000. You'll have to pass it on your way to the bypass, and it's only 2 minutes from me. Could meet and go from there?
Unless anyone else wants to meet up from this direction, but I think it's just us two here.

Soldato
I'm considering meeting you around wych cross as going to seven oaks is a hell of a long way away to just drive back home again. Do you think you'll make stops on the drive or would I have to get lucky?

Soldato
OP
I hadn't planned on stopping anywhere en route (despite all the pubs!), just used convenient checkpoints. So yeah, I think you'd have to get lucky! Or alternatively, wait at the Wych Cross junction - we should be going through at 12ish - so you can attach on then.

Soldato
Mx5 is off the road! Knocked my alignment out somehow and it drives like turd! not sure if I'm going to turn up for the drive or the pub for a chat haha! But going to be in lexus if I make it :(

Caporegime
Mx5 is off the road! Knocked my alignment out somehow and it drives like turd! not sure if I'm going to turn up for the drive or the pub for a chat haha! But going to be in lexus if I make it :(

Thats alright, I'd like to have a poke about in the Lexus. If you don't mind of course? :)

Might sound a bit random but a passenger ride wouldn't go amiss either, assuming you are too scared/sensible to let me drive it. :p

Would be a good daily driver candidate for me. Getting itchy feet again. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom