*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
Styling wise that looks great, follows the lines of the bike really well. A bit too loud for me but I don’t ride in a city so prefer the stealth approach!

Last edited:
Associate
Been away from the forums for a few years, getting involved again now. Did a Direct Access course and bought this beauty last year, 2007 SV650S with 12,000 miles :)

sv.jpg

Associate
It's in incredible condition for the age. Mostly standard too, except for the hugger and an MTC can. This is great as I wanted a bike I could tinker with and do little customisations. I've since added a Zero Gravity tinted screen and LED indicators.

Paid £2400 last November.

Soldato
I keep thinking of getting rid of the SV and moving up to a Super Naked but i keep on coming back to the point, it's paid for, it's cheap to service and insure, I don't need anything quicker :( But I want something bigger :(

I also keep thinking ai want to get into racing through work, but I'm speaking to a mate in a few days who's already done it to se if it's feasible. That would definitely mean keeping the SV and spending money elsehwere

Or tracking the SV, but it'd be pretty under-powered..

Man of Honour
I had a nice play out today. 36C hottest temperature and 16C coldest.

MBpPeBU.png
3T5mLi2.png
Kk7KNxr.png

I really have to make a video of this footage one day but it just takes so much time to edit.

Soldato
My humble beginners bike ('97 ER5):

mtor.png

6c809e1d-1499-47a2-9615-79f704d1188b.jpg

Have had it for over a year now, perhaps even 2.
Not the most exiting bike, but I'm still learning and a faster bike in my hands would not go too well, seeing as I still drive like a hooligan in any car I get, even after 9 years :p.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom