Yodel

Soldato
Nothing to do with OCUK but really why do they exist.
Not looking for any comments just a rant. Yodel used to deliver a package from the US so not my choice. US courier managed all the way to past UK customs then a black hole.
Bad really bad.
Andi.

Soldato
I recently purchased a very old Scalextric set of all things from the USA. Used Ebay global shipping and the UK carrier was Yodel.

Although filled with worry, it arrived in good time and completely unscathed.

Soldato
Haven't used Yodel, but UKfail and Myherpes are both horrendous delivery companies where they will just leave parcels at your door without even waiting to see if you're in before leaving

Soldato
Yodel delivered one of my parcels to a random house 2 miles away. If it wasnt for a rare nice human reading the actual address on it and bringing it to me I would never have received it.

Man of Honour
Yodel are just terrible. I will usually avoid ordering from somewhere if they use Yodel as an only option. The odd occasion I have given them a chance, they left a monitor out in the rain, and it would have been raining when they dropped it off so not like he wasn't to know. The second time, he got out his van, took a picture of my house then got back in and drove off claiming I wasn't there

Associate
I must admit I've ordered a few different things recently and groaned when I saw Yodel were the courier.

But, I have been pleasantly surprised. The website tracking shows the number of deliveries before mine, the driver was cheerful, my parcels were intact. Quite satisfactory really.

Associate
Depends, I've had the sorry you weren't in when I definitely was nonsense before and other times it's all gone amazingly well. Wednesday just gone they delivered a pair of tyres to me. The guy had 84 drops that day and mine was number 78 yet I had them by 3pm. Bearing in mind the Yodel depot is 40 miles away to be driven before he begins making any of those calls and it's all rural so plenty of mileage between drops I'd say he did pretty well.

Associate
yodel are a joke i refuse to do business with any company that uses them idiots lost my faulty nas drive, then refused to take responsibility had to get paypal involved to get a refund.

Soldato
Yodel quite regularly throw our parcels down the side alley and don't tell us (why would I look down my side alley every day?). Or in the recycling bin, even in our food waste bin sometimes. *****.

Soldato
Yodel is the biggest bull hit to deliver a parcel.

I applied for a job with them once, they where paying 7p a drop. So just to make £70 quid a day it would mean 100 drops. Screw that for employment, no wonder they lash them up your jiggers and drop them in bins.

Soldato
Yodel is the company whose driver decided it a good idea to drop my missus' parcel into a wheely bin - on collection day. And then, just for ***** and giggles, pushed the card telling her this through the letterbox of the empty house next door.

Back
Top Bottom