OCUK founder Spie passes away

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Just logged in for the first time after quite a few years absence only to see the message pop up.

Very sorry to hear the news. He created quite a place here and will be remembered fondly by many.

Soldato
ill post as a very very long standing member that remembers the battles between OCS and OCUk nearly 20 years ago...

i read it but didnt really believe it...............you might not admire the man for of the things he said over years but you have to god damn admire him for what he built up and what he achieved!!!!

just shows you enjoy the time with you family while you can as even money cant change fate

rip

Associate
I've logged in today for the first time in a long time, had a browse and noticed this thread. I know some time has passed since he died, but no words can express how sorry i am for yours and your families loss. I remember your father from way back when i first joined the forums and his was a name that i've always remembered since.

Regards,

Dave.

Soldato
So sorry to hear this news. I haven’t visited this forum for a very long time and I’m so sad to see this thread.

I was around here back before the big nuke (Oct 2002) and remember many interactions with Spie, although I don’t think we always saw eye to eye I had a good deal of respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom