** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
Just posted in case thread but thought it would be rude not to post in here too!

Lian Li Dynamic
Z370 Extreme 4
16GB Gskill
Vega 64

C1_F8_AEEA-02_E8-43_EE-96_D9-36_A24607_C35_D.jpg

2_CF2521_F-_E97_D-4182-_B986-_A8_CC21_E97_C42.jpg

17_B1_DB9_E-73_B6-4_D5_B-99_EB-4_B83_EA6_E0_E2_D.jpg

C75_F1_F96-_EA37-4067-_A8_F1-094977_B02085.jpg

7630_E80_F-_F83_A-4_BD7-8_CE1-_C52_EBD5_DF22_C.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
That's a lot of fans! Looks good though - I'm thinking of doing something similar but having the rad mounted on the side with fans pushing the air out (over the radiator), with only the bottom as intake.

Associate
12 Corsair ML 120’s!

I did think about having the rad exhausting in the side but then if you had the bottoms as intake, the top would have to be exhaust or blank and I wanted positive air pressure.

Plus there is a lot of space above the board and I wanted to fill it rather than have a gap. The good thing about the case is it does give you lots of options :)

Soldato
Looks amazing, can you tell me the total thickness of your fans + radiator. My old radiator is already 5cm thick without fans so will be good to know how well it'll fit. Thanks

Associate
Not impressed with the CPU cooler height for air. Was up for getting one but not any more. Might grab when the revise version hits though

Associate
Not impressed with the CPU cooler height for air. Was up for getting one but not any more. Might grab when the revise version hits though

I personally dont think the dynamic or air is a case for air coolers, i think the air part of the name refers to case fans. But reviews show the air filters in the air to be a problem anyway.

Plus being a dual chamber design there has to be a line to just how wide the case is.

Personally if you like the design I would take the dynamic and use a aio. If you want to use a tall air cooler look at a case thats not dual chamber.

Soldato
Does anyone knows if we can put the vertical GPU bracket higher up than the bottom of the case? (above the 2nd slot from the bottom)
I want to put 2 360mm rads at top & bottom, and have vertical mounded GPU.
The other side where the other 360mm rad goes will be for water cooling guide plate instead of reservoir with an attached DCC pump.

Associate
Does anyone knows if we can put the vertical GPU bracket higher up than the bottom of the case? (above the 2nd slot from the bottom)
I want to put 2 360mm rads at top & bottom, and have vertical mounded GPU.
The other side where the other 360mm rad goes will be for water cooling guide plate instead of reservoir with an attached DCC pump.

Looking at this option too as the showpiece for me of the build would be the EKWB FE 1080ti in all its RGB goodness along with a matching monoblock and pump/res combo. If not, is it realistic to mount a top 360 and a vertical 360?

Soldato
Looking at this option too as the showpiece for me of the build would be the EKWB FE 1080ti in all its RGB goodness along with a matching monoblock and pump/res combo. If not, is it realistic to mount a top 360 and a vertical 360?

think i've seen one of two with Verti GPU mounted to top most PCI bracket and the GPU was resting on the fans and not its own bracket . So you'd have no room for bottom rad as well as fans

Soldato
@ilc72 the only images I have seen is putting the bracket on the second to last and placing the fans under the case. But I do not like this option.
Unfortunately I cannot find someone who has the case and the vertical bracket in this forum to give us an experienced option.

Associate
@ilc72 the only images I have seen is putting the bracket on the second to last and placing the fans under the case. But I do not like this option.
Unfortunately I cannot find someone who has the case and the vertical bracket in this forum to give us an experienced option.

No I don’t think fans under the case would work, getting a pair of 360mm EK Coolstream SE radiators as watercooling is something I’ve always wanted to have a go at. I am planning to try hardline PETG first to work out the right order, then if I feel brave enough have a go at using the glass tubing, albeit with a lot of 90 degree fittings.

Back
Top Bottom