Destiny 2

Soldato
@GazzaGarratt OK thanks.

OK I need solar orbs in strikes, I put the green set on, but enemies in Strikes show up as "??" and all is immune to damage? This is impossible I get one hit.

I can't generate orbs because I can't do damage wearing this set. What am I doing wrong.

Last edited:
Soldato
Woot just got my Titan done :p apart from Masterwork.
@GazzaGarratt OK thanks.

OK I need solar orbs in strikes, I put the green set on, but enemies in Strikes show up as "??" and all is immune to damage? This is impossible I get one hit.

I can't generate orbs because I can't do damage wearing this set. What am I doing wrong.
Think you are doing the Heroic strikes. Make sure you do the normal.

Soldato
Eurgh the 5 PVP wins are a pain the rear.

Managed one last night in quickplay. I either joined a match in progress (where the team I joined was getting stomped) or ended up leading a team to a pointless loss (why I stuck around is anyone's guess?!?!). More often than not if we were losing by more than 10-20 points by the half way point most of the team left.

Only 4 more to go... *yay*

Associate
From memory it is only a single NF, no mention of raids unless that is a further step after the legendary point (I am about 80% through the blue set).

That'c correct. You don't need a raid run to get the legendary armour. Raid is only needed for the Masterwork of the armour. This is a simple light boost exercise to ensure people are high enough for the Forsaken DLC if they've just returned to D2 and are weeks behind being 385 from the normal grind of Powerful Engrams etc.

Shawrey

jpm

jpm

Associate
Eurgh the 5 PVP wins are a pain the rear.

Managed one last night in quickplay. I either joined a match in progress (where the team I joined was getting stomped) or ended up leading a team to a pointless loss (why I stuck around is anyone's guess?!?!). More often than not if we were losing by more than 10-20 points by the half way point most of the team left.

Only 4 more to go... *yay*

I'm still on the green and gotta get super kills lol I wait until mayhem hits then do it then. Like you I always ended up in mid game or on a team who didn't know how to shoot.

Soldato
I really cant be arsed with this event, especially when as soon as the DLC drops we will be able to surpass the light level immediately without grind, which is all that matters these days since armour doesnt have real perks any more.

Caporegime
I really cant be arsed with this event, especially when as soon as the DLC drops we will be able to surpass the light level immediately without grind, which is all that matters these days since armour doesnt have real perks any more.

This is a massive thing for me, even the exotic armour pieces have bonuses which are negligible at best. Legendary stuff is just a little flavour to an otherwise vanilla rice cake. The only things that really stand out at this point are the exotic weapons. I love my Crimson, Whisper is decent and even Legend of Acrius which will one-shot any guardian out of a super, it's such a ridiculous gun. I've also got a quad kill from a single shot with it, didn't record it like a dumbass :(

Caporegime
SHOULDER CHARGE IS BACK BABY!

Bout bloody time, having little flid hands for melee has been doing my head in for ages, shoulder charge is now OHK again.

May the years of salt flow strong :D

Back
Top Bottom