Destiny 2

Soldato
Just seen the TL:DR changes, looks like they are finally understanding they ****** up and are bringing back most of what made D1 good by Yr3.

Forsaken should be pretty good (although lets not ignore that Bungie made the exact same mistakes they did with D1 and then some).

Associate
Just seen the TL:DR changes, looks like they are finally understanding they ****** up and are bringing back most of what made D1 good by Yr3.

Forsaken should be pretty good (although lets not ignore that Bungie made the exact same mistakes they did with D1 and then some).

Better late than never although it has to be said and kudos to Bungie on this, D2 has been a lot better since the Warmind update with fresh things to do in a rotation keeping the gameplay from getting stale.

Can't wait for the Forsaken DLC as what is being added looks fresh and exciting especially the PvPvE mode.

Shawrey

Caporegime
Surely the shoulder charge 1 one hit KO is not active yet?! :eek::eek:

Shawrey

It's not, I've shoulder charged people, followed by a punch and they've still not gone down. Thing is, myself and @GazzaGarratt are those irritating people who get all the hate because we shoulder charge everything. PVP was dead for me due to the shoulder charge being useless and only 4v4, this is going to fix things.

That vid above was only a triple because someone else had already shadowshotted them, but it certainly felt like the good ol' days to get a triple with a charge :D

Associate
It's not, I've shoulder charged people, followed by a punch and they've still not gone down. Thing is, myself and @GazzaGarratt are those irritating people who get all the hate because we shoulder charge everything. PVP was dead for me due to the shoulder charge being useless and only 4v4, this is going to fix things.

That vid above was only a triple because someone else had already shadowshotted them, but it certainly felt like the good ol' days to get a triple with a charge :D

I miss Anomaly Map from D1, our shoulder charges with Felwinter's Lie and the Titan Fist of Havoc. Pinnacle of our Destiny Dayz.

Soldato
All aboard the hype train!!!

So looks like we need to stock up on masterwork cores and mod components. Feels good to start getting rid of them. Was a awful system in the first place.

Associate
All aboard the hype train!!!

So looks like we need to stock up on masterwork cores and mod components. Feels good to start getting rid of them. Was a awful system in the first place.

Wasn't that bad tbh. The +5 system was the weirdest part, however to have the opportunity to additionally mod all gear and change burn type was extremely useful. Definitely heading to not just 'fixed it back to D1'. What we're getting on August 28th and September 4th is significantly better than D1 and after a year of release rather than 3. Its hard to step back and see that sometimes because we all remember the end of D1 Y3 being pretty damn awesome but I think we've got to be happy its heading in the right direction to bring everyone back together again.

Associate

I did see the shadowshot anchor them and wondered if that made the Shoulder Charge lethal to 1 hit KO. Haters gonna hate! :D:D.

Shawrey

Soldato
The Forsaken changes have made me get D2 for PC. I picked up the Legendary Edition for 35.99. I put hundreds of hours into D1 but didnt like the D2 changes, now its more like D1 im up for it. Gun rolls for the perfect meta for example, thats a must.

Soldato
Mrs and I will be back on to grind for the armour sets prior to Forsaken. She hates PVP so it will be fun (at least it is Mayhem so should be done quicker..).

Mildly looking forward too it now tbh. I am still not watching any of the streams / reading any of the articles as I want to go in fresh.

The gameplay changes I have read about sound promising although I am reserving judgement until I play it.

Caporegime
Mrs and I will be back on to grind for the armour sets prior to Forsaken. She hates PVP so it will be fun (at least it is Mayhem so should be done quicker..).

Mildly looking forward too it now tbh. I am still not watching any of the streams / reading any of the articles as I want to go in fresh.

The gameplay changes I have read about sound promising although I am reserving judgement until I play it.

What do you play on? We LOVE PvP and more often than note absolutely smash whoever we come up against so if you need a team for you and the lady to hang out with to get those PvP wins / kills and you're on PS4 then add me: D-i-d-d-u-m-S :)

Back
Top Bottom