• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce GTX1180/2080 Speculation thread

Soldato
More PS4 for you then, as I doubt it will be under £600 with the pound recently slipping due to all this brexit rubbish.

I will just get the 1170, unless it is also priced silly. At least I have a 980Ti which plays majority of my steam library just fine. Also have a Nintendo Switch so I am more than prepared to not buy if priced silly.

I’m ok with that. PS4 gets most of the PC exclusives anyways. My 1080 plays everything with my g-sync ultra-wide so I’m more then happy to stay where I am. I have a switch as well so I’ll well covered:D

Soldato
the pound plummet is massive :(

i was looking yesterday at it actually, currently under $1.30 to the £...

4 years ago it was over $1.70 to the £

That is a huge change.

screw brexit :(

Associate
The crypto craze seems to be over, at least for this set of fake currencies, so they won't be able to over inflate them. I am still hoping for £500
But as bigmike20vt mentions the pound is really struggling, so unless there's some change/positive Brexit news I wouldn't hold your breath...

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I’m ok with that. PS4 gets most of the PC exclusives anyways. My 1080 plays everything with my g-sync ultra-wide so I’m more then happy to stay where I am. I have a switch as well so I’ll well covered:D
If I was only on 1440p, I would not bother upgrading from a 1080 to a 1180 anyway. I would imagine 1080 does a very good job at that resolution. Can easily wait for 7nm or at least the 1180Ti. But no doubt there is the upgrade itch and wanting something shiny that gets us at times :p

I reckon it'll be around £579.99 for the 1180
Maybe if our currency was not doing so badly. Remember, when the pound weakens vs the dollar, the prices quickly go up, when the pound gets stronger, prices do not change so quickly. Lol

There is a chance that a cheap blower edition with a clown on it might be priced like that. But not the FE.

Associate
Maybe if our currency was not doing so badly. Remember, when the pound weakens vs the dollar, the prices quickly go up, when the pound gets stronger, prices do not change so quickly. Lol

There is a chance that a cheap blower edition with a clown on it might be priced like that. But not the FE.

I suspect OC have already paid for their initial stock, so cant see £/$ value being an issue. Might be that those who buy on day one get a 'bargain' and later stock will be priced higher

Back
Top Bottom