What size MDPC sleeving for EKWB D5 wires?

Soldato

OK got over one meter of the braid and 6 pre cut heatshrink one has a tear in it but should still be OK to use,I've also got both black connecters.
Hope this is OK with the mods.

I'll be going to the post office tomorrow morning so I can post then if you can send me your add.

Man of Honour
OP

OK got over one meter of the braid and 6 pre cut heatshrink one has a tear in it but should still be OK to use,I've also got both black connecters.
Hope this is OK with the mods.

I'll be going to the post office tomorrow morning so I can post then if you can send me your add.
Thanks mate that's very kind of you, I'll trust you now :)

Soldato
clone has you covered, but I should imagine MDPC-X Small would be fine; stretches up to 7.8mm so should be fine to bundle both those Molex wires together and plenty if you did them individually. You'd have to stretch it quite a lot to be tight around the single tach wire with Small, but the new XTC would be good.

Man of Honour
OP
clone has you covered, but I should imagine MDPC-X Small would be fine; stretches up to 7.8mm so should be fine to bundle both those Molex wires together and plenty if you did them individually. You'd have to stretch it quite a lot to be tight around the single tach wire with Small, but the new XTC would be good.
Excellent thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom