This 'arsenal' thing on kickstarter

Caporegime
Keep seeing ads for this.

It looks like it basically advertises you pic the subject and AI does the rest.

If this is true its a bit of a shame but unavoidable.

I interesting bit for me is focus stacking as I have that problem a lot with macro.

Also its a pain to merge them.

Anyone got any views?

Associate
mine's in the UK, said failed delivery at 6AM at the royal mail sorting office last week :/
last time i had a package that said failed delivery at that time (also not at my address) was when i incurred customs charges.
looks like it might be my problem to sort out, Aresnal say contact swiss post, swiss post say contact the sender hmm

edit, fyi it was in transit for 13 days, if anyone else is waiting

Soldato
mine's in the UK, said failed delivery at 6AM at the royal mail sorting office last week :/
last time i had a package that said failed delivery at that time (also not at my address) was when i incurred customs charges.
looks like it might be my problem to sort out, Aresnal say contact swiss post, swiss post say contact the sender hmm

edit, fyi it was in transit for 13 days, if anyone else is waiting

If the post was free I could understand it. But when they charge £10 for delivery I don't

Did you have to pay any tax in the end?

Associate
just got a card from royal mail today, £35.59 customs charge. no break down on that so don't know how much is vat or handling or what. best i can tell is that it's VAT plus at least £8 handling fee

Soldato
Mine attempted and failed delivery to our office last week. We were open and it was during office hours, so not quite sure what happened there. Delivery finally happened today.

The box was marked with Customs Fee to Pay, and a charge sticker for VAT at £26.06 plus Royal Mail's handling fee of £8.00 - total £34.06. However, this was also marked as paid - winning.

There's micro USB cable inside, so I can't be sure yet if they did indeed change the order for the Sony or whether this is still for the original Nikon order. Or if it doesn't actually make any difference.

B8vPxtz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom