Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Hi guys, sorry to make this first post a random request - does anyone know if these codes have been refreshed yet and if so, what the current offers are?

I have a friend who works for Sky who is supplying me a code, so no worries on that front, but he's not very clued up with the offers etc, so just wanted to check on here if anyone knew.

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
Hi guys, sorry to make this first post a random request - does anyone know if these codes have been refreshed yet and if so, what the current offers are?

I have a friend who works for Sky who is supplying me a code, so no worries on that front, but he's not very clued up with the offers etc, so just wanted to check on here if anyone knew.

Thanks
There's no full package code currently available but it's expected there will be one in a few weeks.

Associate
Thanks MissChief

I'm pretty much the same, dq... I have my Fibre sorted with them already. Would love to be able to take Sky Q basic entertainment, Boxsets, HD
I have sent my friend the Staff login portal to check for the code. Friendly enough guy, but with technology he's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Associate
Ah great, thanks for the info.

So at the current code, it's £20 per month then, which is pretty decent. Do I wait a few weeks for these to be refreshed for an even better deal hmmmmmm....

Soldato
Hi @MissChief if you have any codes for Sky F&F that would be appreciated, interested in a Sky Sports package.

If there are any codes which offer a discount for TV,Broadband & Talk that would be even better.

Thanks

Soldato
I should be moving house next week, and will be back into a Sky area, wooo!

I had a few codes a few years back from you, which were much appreciated!

I'm still tied into BT for broadband and TV for another few months, but would be interested in an "all in one" back with Sky if anything is due to come up over the next few months.

I used to get a new customer referal code which you used to e-mail me, they were great offers, do Sky still do them?

I've really missed Sky these past 2 years, looking forward to finally getting it back.

Caporegime
OP
I should be moving house next week, and will be back into a Sky area, wooo!

I had a few codes a few years back from you, which were much appreciated!

I'm still tied into BT for broadband and TV for another few months, but would be interested in an "all in one" back with Sky if anything is due to come up over the next few months.

I used to get a new customer referal code which you used to e-mail me, they were great offers, do Sky still do them?

I've really missed Sky these past 2 years, looking forward to finally getting it back.
We're expecting some new codes to appear in the next few weeks. I will edit the first post and announce it in a new post too.

Soldato
@MissChief we're looking to get Sky, haven't been a customer for a long time (few yrs iirc) but are interested in Fibre and SkyQ with Ultra HD and F1. I'm a bit confused reading what offer is currently available so I'm wondering is there anything going for something like what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief we're looking to get Sky, haven't been a customer for a long time (few yrs iirc) but are interested in Fibre and SkyQ with Ultra HD and F1. I'm a bit confused reading what offer is currently available so I'm wondering is there anything going for something like what I'm looking for.

Thanks
Current offer is a bit pants, only £10 off entertainment. I'm expecting a new offer soon.

Back
Top Bottom