*****Official BBQ Thread - Suns out, Buns out!*****

SPG

SPG

Soldato
The Brisket was from an American colleague

Mixture of

Soy Sauce
Onion powder (can only get granules so into the blender it went)
Brown Sugar
Black Pepper
Star Anise

Ended up with a nice ring from the the marinade and a nice smoke ring, Not that anyone noticed but me :(

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Just out of interest where do people order their meat from ?

I had a look at TnG or whatever its called and couldn't find any way to order stuff.

Associate
Just got myself a traeger pro 22 today.
Only managed to put it together and season it so far, not sure what to try on it first?

Will be attempting ribs on Saturday, but don’t think I can wait until then, so wanna try something tomorrow as well. :D

Soldato
Just got myself a traeger pro 22 today.
Only managed to put it together and season it so far, not sure what to try on it first?

Will be attempting ribs on Saturday, but don’t think I can wait until then, so wanna try something tomorrow as well. :D

I’m sure you’ve already done it but pork belly was my first cook on the Traeger, can’t really go wrong with any pork! How are you getting on with it?

Associate
I’m sure you’ve already done it but pork belly was my first cook on the Traeger, can’t really go wrong with any pork! How are you getting on with it?

Really happy with how the ribs turned out. They were gone within 15 minutes lol.

Think I’m going to try pulled pork or brisket next, just ordered some meat church rubs to try. Definitely happy with the purchase, but feel sorry for my Weber as it might not get much use now haha.

Associate
Summer over? BBQ all year round. I just smoked a gammon joint for dinner and will be doing a brisket next week or so.

I did the hot smoked salmon the other week in a dry brine of brown sugar. I don’t really like salmon myself but it went down well.

Back
Top Bottom