• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Wow, I must be a storage monster - I have 52gb of music & 64gb of movies on my Pixel 2xl

Don't get me wrong, I know doso people love and use that much size. I use the cloud mainly. Aside the fact I don't really want to watch a film on a small screen, if I did I would most likely stream it.

As for music, I do have a few playlists downloaded to device, but it probably doesn't total more than about 300 tracks. I would just stream if I fancied something different.

Soldato
I've had notification from CPW that the phone has shipped to my chosen store & will be there within the next 48 hours...... It better be within the next 24 hours thank you very much!

Caporegime
My boss has kindly let me work from home tomorrow :D. I remember seeing a video where someone used a cable to essentially clone their Note 8 to the Note 9, does anyone know about this? One of my work emails is quite militant with installing it on a phone and wonder if it would copy across no issues or I would have to go back to IT to get it installed on the 9.

Associate
My boss has kindly let me work from home tomorrow :D. I remember seeing a video where someone used a cable to essentially clone their Note 8 to the Note 9, does anyone know about this? One of my work emails is quite militant with installing it on a phone and wonder if it would copy across no issues or I would have to go back to IT to get it installed on the 9.

Be careful you don't break any internal policies. I wouldn't be impressed with that email apps security if you could simply clone it!

Soldato
OP
Guys which note 9 did you go for ?

Note 9 Ocean Blue 128GB Single SIM
Note 9 Midnight Black 128GB Single SIM
Note 9 Lavender Purple 128GB Single SIM

Note 9 Ocean Blue 128GB Dual-SIM
Note 9 Midnight Black 128GB Dual-SIM
Note 9 Lavender Purple 128GB Dual-SIM

Note 9 Ocean Blue 512GB Single SIM
Note 9 Midnight Black 512GB Single SIM

Note 9 Ocean Blue 512GB Dual-SIM
Note 9 Midnight Black 512GB Dual-SIM

Would be nice to have a poll of this ;)

One on UK XDA post

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-9/how-to/note-9-united-kingdom-thread-rumours-t3825345

Associate
For those of you who are trading in their phone through the post are you just sending the handset itself?

Im trading in my note 8 and everything in the box apart from the usb-c cable is untouched. Ive received my pre-paid envelope from them and thats all it is no confirmation who its from once it gets to them. Think Ill send it in its box and keep everything else and send it myself via special delivery with their envelope inside.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Haven't received nothing from CPW yet, rang them they said dpd might text me tonight.

On my invoice it don't show my address or details just my name, is everyone else's the same? It does show my address on the trade in reciept though

Associate
My phone is instore but they can't release until tomorrow. Tantalising close.

J273, they just need the handset so keep the charger etc. Special delivery is the right way. Take photos of the phone in case their is a dispute with them or the courier.

Associate
My phone is instore but they can't release until tomorrow. Tantalising close.

J273, they just need the handset so keep the charger etc. Special delivery is the right way. Take photos of the phone in case their is a dispute with them or the courier.

Ok cool thanks. Good idea about the photos, Ill make sure I do that before I ship it off.

Back
Top Bottom