So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Associate
Lol QPR.

A point against 10 men after we led 1-0.. not overly pleased with that against a weak team.

Leeds look very very hard to beat.

You a Villa fan? I'm an Ipswich fan. Watched the game and it was reasonably even then the sending off happened just before half time. Your boys came out and didn't step it up a gear. Our lads must have run a ridiculous amount. You wouldn't of known it was 10vs11 put it that way. The ref was atrocious.

Soldato
You a Villa fan? I'm an Ipswich fan. Watched the game and it was reasonably even then the sending off happened just before half time. Your boys came out and didn't step it up a gear. Our lads must have run a ridiculous amount. You wouldn't of known it was 10vs11 put it that way. The ref was atrocious.

Yep, Villa fan. Didn't see the game but tbh looking at the stats a draw seemed fair. We need to win these kind of games to have any chance of threatening though.

Associate
Leeds look very very hard to beat.

Got to admit I thought we were a tad fortunate vs Rotherham - they made a very good account of themselves (especially in the first half). However this is exactly the type of game we would have lost last season, so chuffed to see us 'grinding' out a result against a physical team.

Firmly keeping feet on the ground but things are looking good so far for both our teams!

Soldato
Looking forward to the Villa game on Wednesday, although sadly this is the first time in three seasons I'm not going, so will be watching it on TV. Have it down as a 2-1 away win on Super Six, but we've been nullified both trips up there and wouldn't be surprised if it ends a draw.

Comfortably beat Wednesday yesterday, but squandered a load of presentable opportunities it seems.

Soldato
How the **** have we scabbed a point there?

Weird game, eh? Your quick start completely surprised us and for the first time in many months we didn't dictate the game. Our confidence ebbed away whilst you dominated. First goal totally against the run of player and the equaliser was deserved. Then, despite all your dominance, you barely created a chance between your equaliser and our second goal. We switched it up with more combative subs and then the game completely changed to being all us. We went in front and then really should have put it to bed, but the last minute equaliser meant a fair draw for both sides. Thought Maupay and Kodja should have been sent off for their respective fouls, but then the game wouldn't have been as fun!

Soldato
It was a great game, credit to you guys as you probably had the bettet chances too. I think you've got a great chance of going up this year. The league is super competitive - Leeds and Boro look solid, Forest have a good side and could challenge, Villa are up there but I honestly think we'll fade away, we've not played anyone that's expected to challenge for the title yet. I think you'll get top 6 comfortably.

Caporegime
Pleased Wednesday got the first three points of the season t'other night.

Wednesday are in an absolute state on and off the pitch, I could bore you all to death complaining and talking about it, but I am certain you all do not care as your own clubs have problems.

Half decent performance against a shocking Millwall, three points.

Soldato
Thought we were reallygood for 90 mins last night against a westbrom team right of the back of a 7:1 win. Always nice to score a very late winner as well. I'm still not fully on board with the Pullis experiment though, still kind of miss AK

Associate
Bielsa has worked wonders at Leeds with basically the same team that finished last season. It is looking very good, some of the best football I have seen for a long time (by a leeds team).

Soldato
Bielsa has worked wonders at Leeds with basically the same team that finished last season. It is looking very good, some of the best football I have seen for a long time (by a leeds team).

He tends to wreck the players though and burns them out before mid season. Be interesting to see how it goes.

Soldato
We didn't need to get out of 2nd gear yesterday, pretty easy game.

Not particularly in games, more the overall regime... training, fitness, expectations of players, etc. All fine when it's going well, but tends to break down when things take a turn for the worse, or as the season progresses. Just take a look at this previous stints, in particular Lazio. Championship is a long season... and managing that marathon will be key for a manager like him!

Associate
Not particularly in games, more the overall regime... training, fitness, expectations of players, etc. All fine when it's going well, but tends to break down when things take a turn for the worse, or as the season progresses. Just take a look at this previous stints, in particular Lazio. Championship is a long season... and managing that marathon will be key for a manager like him!

With our small squad and shoestring budget it's almost a disaster waiting to happen... However, until that happens us Leeds fans will strap in and enjoy the ride!

Associate

He was manager of Lazio for 2 days what in blue hell are you going on about.

“In particular look at lazio” when talking about long slogs and fatigue LOL

Soldato
He was manager of Lazio for 2 days what in blue hell are you going on about.

“In particular look at lazio” when talking about long slogs and fatigue LOL

Sorry I meant Marseille! Although there are loads of examples in his previous clubs. Majority of his career has been short stints. He hasn't got a burnout reputation for nothing . Lazio just demonstrates what a **** he is

Back
Top Bottom