• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Guessing I'm going to have the same issue as I traded in a few days after ordering.
The site wasn't very clear on the trade in process, so first time I tried it wouldn't even let me.
I'll speak to the store if/when my phone ever turns up as to how to go about it.

Can't do it in store if ordered online. They literally can't link the 2 transactions. Gonna do the mail in approach and if it doesn't work then I'll have the notes on my account for a complaint.

Associate
Anyone else notice the trade in prices have changed?

I have an s8 plus and it said last week it was worth up to £465. The website is now saying £450??

I haven't traded in yet as picking up note 9 tonight and was going do it then.

Soldato
Picked up my phone in store, aparently been there since yesterday morning.
When I asked why I hadn't had a notification e-mail or text I got a shug of the shoulders. :(

Asked about the trade in & as suspected it's going to be online trade in.

Associate
I've had confirmation and seen a picture of mine (eBay). Will be with me before 1pm tomorrow, so I've only got this evening to be jealous of you guys...

**EDIT** Quite surprised the black is more popular in the poll than the blue? Given the choice, I would probably have gone blue.

Wow Andy surprised you have gone for the Note 9. Nice to see you have though.

Looking forward to your unboxing & review video. Hope you are as excited on the unboxing as you where with Pixel 2XL.

I went with the Blue 512gb - Get in there.

Associate
Spent a while setting it up and have to say it's a lovely phone. Screen is beautiful.

One hell of a fingerprint magnet but my dbrand will sort that out.

Don't forget to use the spen because it's got loads of uses.

Soldato
**EDIT** Quite surprised the black is more popular in the poll than the blue? Given the choice, I would probably have gone blue.
Am guessing that because the black 128gb were the only ones left in stock at a few places
so people had no other colours to choose from unless they where willing to wait.

I see amazon uk have now got the blue 128gb ones back in stock..

Soldato
Wow Andy surprised you have gone for the Note 9. Nice to see you have though.

Looking forward to your unboxing & review video. Hope you are as excited on the unboxing as you where with Pixel 2XL.

I went with the Blue 512gb - Get in there.

Ha ha, I can tell you, right now I'm very excited.

As for being surprised, my history is with Notes. I had the 3, 4 and 5 and only the 4 wasn't my daily as I couldn't have work on it, so used the Nexus 6 even though I rated the Note 4 as the better phone. I had a Note 7 on order, then they started bursting into flames so I got the Pixel. That then led to the Pixel 2 XL, which I still think is an amazing phone, but I can't resist the Note9 (do we know why Samsung removed the space? It was a Note 8, right? But now it's a Note9?)

At the moment I'm thinking I might get a Pixel 3 XL as well and then sell on the loser! :)

Am guessing that because the black 128gb were the only ones left in stock at a few places
so people had no other colours to choose from unless they where willing to wait.

Yeah, good point.

Associate
Picked up my phone in store, aparently been there since yesterday morning.
When I asked why I hadn't had a notification e-mail or text I got a shug of the shoulders. :(

Asked about the trade in & as suspected it's going to be online trade in.

I ordered online and I picked my phone up instore today and they did the trade in there and then and refunded my card the full £450 pound.

Happy days. Just setting it up now. So far very impressed :)

Soldato
Did everyone receive a wireless charger with their phone? I didn't get one.

Picked mine up in-store at CPW and the charger was delivered in the same package as the phone.

Didn't receive a text all day and I got there just before 5. Was worried it might be a first come first served but the package had my name on it.

Soldato
Got one from my CPW pre order. Lol, still haven't put my SIM card in. Will be midnight I think...

It came in the same package as the phone?

Did it show up as an item in your order and/or receipt?

Not in mine, so maybe I messed up their somehow.

Back
Top Bottom