How to stop smelling horrible after exercise?

Permabanned
Its all down to open pores nothing you can do about it am afraid.

I am lucky and can sweat for hours and not smell, it takes about 3 to 4 days for my arm pits to start smelling with out getting a shower. I do shower all the time mind you.

My ex has very large open pores and she smells bad even after a day out with a little sweating.

Down side for me is dry skin.

Thanks for sharing, that would be a different reason for divorce, "She stinks" ;) I take it it wasn't amicable? <LOL>

Soldato
Besides the basics of mitchum roll ons/sticks and aftershave

How do you shower/life?

What works for me is:
Apricot face scrub, rinse then
Head & shoulders 2in1, rinse then
wet entire body and inside crack with removable shower head
switch to tap from shower head
Rub Palmolive green soap bar all over
Use hands to lather and rub it in all over - extra scrubbing around feet, pits, groin and poephol
switch to shower head from tap
rinse
dry
mitchum
smell nice

If that doesn't work then look at your diet and commend your partner

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

So just did 13 miles home from where and evidently I stink after a bike ride, like really stink, I had the awkward moment in the lift with David platt and the ginger cop bloke from coronation Street, they were talking and when I got out it went silent they obviously could smell me, I was so embarrassed. How do one get rid of the whiffy BO smell or prevent the extremes of it

Get an ebike and stop sweating.

Caporegime
you are supposed to shower before and after exercise then you wouldn't stink because the only sweat would be fresh sweat which has no foul odour

Soldato
OP
you are supposed to shower before and after exercise then you wouldn't stink because the only sweat would be fresh sweat which has no foul odour
I get from A to B so by time he gets there I'm out of shower. I shower, put my fresh lycra shorts on, cycled to work, take my wet lycra shorts off, step into the shower and that's it all fresh in the office.

Don
If you're stinking immediately after exercise then just to repeat what others have said, it'll be your exercise clothes. If your washing your clothes at low temperatures then the bacteria in them are unlikely to have been killed off or removed, try washing them at 60degC if they can handle it and see if you still stink the next time. Synthetics are particularly bad.

Also, Dricolor is great for stopping you sweating from your underarm area, but that won't help during intensive excerise as you'll be sweating elsewhere.

Soldato
Are you sure about this, even if i do not shower for a couple of weeks i still do not smell even after exercise, that also includes wearing the same clothes without washing.

Virtually all people that absolutely stink don’t realise it but everyone else does. Unfortunately it’s such a uncomfortable subject to broach that most people don’t say anything.

Soldato
Nothing can be done some people stink some don't.

I am lucky as I don't stink no matter what, but I have found ginger people to smell more. :D

Clothes is a 40c wash no matter what I wash.

Its down to open open pores and oily skin. Water and washing wont do sod all as we all no water and oil don't mix.

Funny thing is that I am allergic to baby oil or any oils on my skin. lol :p

Back
Top Bottom