Soldato
wow, talk about victim blaming. The dad was in the wrong here 100%, he had kids in the back and should have been extra careful

They both wrong, one is speeding and the other didn't look correctly before pulling out, that said, I put the greater blame on the Dad for not checking correctly, but still, both wrong and both are idiots.

This is sad, but nothing will get done, makes me mad, mad as a hatter.

Soldato

Do they use helicopters in the UK to fix overhead power lines too ?

This is really amazing, I watched this one afterwards, was fixated by it.

I'm going to assume we don't do this in the UK and it happens in America because the country is so large with their power line networks extending for 1000's of miles in every direction, so it makes sense to have a small fleet of these small helicopters to repair them.

Since a ground crew could be 100's of miles and days worth of travel from faults, the air crew can get there within hours and fix them.

While in the UK, it only take a few hours for someone to get out there with a lift.

It seems in the UK, they only use Helicopters to spot faults in the lines, but not repair them.

I bet the pilot and the linesmen are earning a ton of money, a real ton.

They also wearing iron mesh clothing too, even the socks.

Last edited:
Soldato

Train is crazy, but the lives around it, honestly it's like an other world, a other planet. It just screams Mars to me.

What a refreshing video. Shot like a AAA Hollywood Blockbuster and not a drop of preachy social justice rubbish. Just documenting what life is like for them. Reminds me loads of Baraka and Samsara

Caporegime

Vids like that really get to me for some reason, knowing that virtually nobody in the video is alive now and 118 years later we get a glimpse of a few minutes of a day in their lives long after they're all gone. :(

Suppose its no different to us today and 100+ years later someone watching footage of 2018.

Back
Top Bottom