Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Associate
You'll love it. Phone is insane.

I'm currently sitting at over 8 hrs screen on time having been hammering it for most of the day. I have 5% left so living on the edge posting this

Only had the phone a day so it's still learning my usage pattern and will start to put apps to sleep if they aren't being actively used to help manage battery which my Note 8 used to do really well.

It's worth the wait. Most complete phone I've ever owned.

Associate
Well, mine has arrived today and I am thoroughly impressed.
I have an Iphone 7+ and the screen is blowing me away.
Went out to football and left it charging and have just fitted a screen protector to it.
Really like this phone, just got to get used to android again.

Soldato
Got mine yesterday. The blue 128 gig single sim version. I've only been dabbling with it as i don't want to take it out until my case and screen protector arrive however my first impressions are that it's very impressive.

Edit:
I'd like a case for work and a more slimline one to use when I'm out and about. I've opted for the spigen wallet s but I could use your opinions on slimline case and a screen protector please.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry to ask again.

Anyone able to get me the fortnite skin please.

BaZ87 helped my lad out which he's so chuffed with.
But wants me to get it when we play squads/duos.

Appreciate the help people

Sorry @magicroundabout but it appears you've asked a few people for the same thing and you appear to be farming the offer. Everyone else, ignore his requests.

Associate
what screen protectors are decent? i usually get one of them clear coat protectors from mobile outfitters but thinking going for a tempered glass one this time, i like the look of the whitestone dome ones anyone any recommendations?

Soldato
Undecided on a protector. On S7 edge tried one of the wet ones but it would lift on the edges when in a case . On the Note 8 didn't bother with a screen protector just a case. Gave the Note 9 to the wife who wants to throw it in a bag and will need a screen protector with a case. The edges are less curved so might be ok with a wet apply protector.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got mine yesterday. The blue 128 gig single sim version. I've only been dabbling with it as i don't want to take it out until my case and screen protector arrive however my first impressions are that it's very impressive.

Edit:
I'd like a case for work and a more slimline one to use when I'm out and about. I've opted for the spigen wallet s but I could use your opinions on slimline case and a screen protector please.
I have always found the Samsung flip cases by far the best (but there not cheap)
(I mainly always used the Samsung LED view cover flip cases with my S7e & Note 8 )

I have tried other makes of flip cases (including Spigen) and found them much thicker and most don't have the magnet in them for turning the screen on & off when you open/close the case)

Don
Ok enough of this now. Spartak, lmfy2k, G-MAN2004 & magicroundabout have all requested that if anybody doesn't play fortnite they'd appreciate the skin. I have provided magicroundabout with the skin for his son and he now would like the skin for himself.

If anybody doesn't play fortnite and would like to help any of these guys out then they can get in touch with them but nobody should be contacting other members via trust to request it.

Back
Top Bottom