Poll: OcUK Karting 2018 - Mid-End October 2018 - Track Suggestions?

Possible Venues

• Glan-y-Gors - LL21 0RU

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • PFi - NG32 2AY

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Buckmore Park - ME5 9QG

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Shenington - OX15 6NW

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Whilton Mill - NN11 2NH

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Clay Pigeon - DT2 9PW

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Rowrah - CA26 3XU

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
Buckmore was the downhill accident that was just epic. A flying shoe took part in the incident too :D

Rye House was where Tina lost a wheel! :eek:
I just remember seeing Paul rolling around on the track out of the corner of my eye, and thinking wtf :eek:

Tina lost a wheel by crashing into me and damn near breaking all the toes on my right foot in the process. That hurt a bit!

Soldato
A northern and southern meet would be best if there are enough numbers, I’d imagine teeside would be most popular, Rowrah is a trek even for some folk in Cumbria :D

Permabanned
Provisionally count me in.

Got something else coming around that time, so depending on date I might need to cancel.

Surprised I was the only one to vote for PFI... it's the best kart track of the whole list, by quite some margin.

Only interested in these ones:
  1. PFi - NG32 2AY
  2. Buckmore Park - ME5 9QG
  3. Shenington - OX15 6NW
  4. Whilton Mill - NN11 2NH
Can't stand Glan as the uphill magnifies my weight disadvantage substantially... like Milton Keynes.

Permabanned
You want to go to one of the Daytona tracks.

The DMAX karts (2 Strokes) are a lot more fun. PS it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I take part in the Daytona DMAX Championships :p

Raced at Whilton on the 19th, fractured my rib in the process :(

I'd be up for coming, as long as it doesn't clash with a weekend that i'm already racing. Voted.

Yeah, 2-strokes are great... can't stand them on MK track though because they're geared really badly for it... 4-strokes are better on that track.

Sandown Park is good though.

Back
Top Bottom