What weather app do you use? (Android)

As topic title :)

I've used AccuWeather for years. I quite like it because of the home screen widgets and it has a dark theme. If I go pro (£3.59), it removes the ads and extends the forecast by a few days. Just wondered if any of you guys have opted for that? Or any other preference paid or unpaid?

I'm not sure if AccuBattery is by the same firm with the Accu- prefix, but I have already gone pro with that and that has a dark theme too.

Soldato
I used Accuweather pro for years but it became a bit bloated recently and started trying to connect to my car when driving (despite disabling that wonderful feature!) so ditched it and just use BBC weather.
None of them are particularly accurate anyway for much further than 48hrs so doesn't really matter.

Soldato
I use both the Met Office and BBC app on the off-chance one of them will get it right.

I remember asking google if it was going to rain. It said no so I went on a rather long walk.
Half way into the walk it started chucking it down. I asked again if it was going to rain and it still said no lol

Soldato
My friend uses Dark Sky and swears by it. Does it rinse your battery though? Surely it uses GPS a lot to stay up-to-date.

Back
Top Bottom