*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Dust filters are top notch, been running over a week now and not a spec of dust inside on internal visable panels yet. Cooling isn't great, pretty much as you can imagine for fans with a glass cover within in inch of them. Simular to my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv though.

Permabanned
New bits and bobs: Noble chair, Corsair 570X case and LL120 fans - The mirror'd effect looks nice when it's off as well.

PpZsNUr.jpg

8c6OPD7.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just ordered one of these cases for my new Threadripper build :)

Soldato
Those of you using the Linnmon, what do you do about cable management?

Depends how many cables / plugs you got. I initally started with those cable clips and it was really tidy and neat like:

But as I added more cables, Amp, DAC, Hubs etc and needed multiple extension leads, picked up one of Ikea's Trellis thing's. Is obviously not as clean now, but as its so far back and close to the desk, you cannot see the cables etc from normal position in the room, unless you look up and under the desk for whatever reason, also so much easier to change things then undoing all those clips. For passthrough's on the desk for cable management, I used a step bit with a drill and did the job fine. Can't see the cut the incision at all as the peripherals cover them

Associate
Whats your audio setup, any subs? you game with them or is just for music producing. regards

Pretty modest setup- (I have been debating on whether or not to get the LSR10 sub to go with the 305's)

Also I will be gaming again on this setup at some point when I get myself another gpu.

In the box (simple setup)

Focusrite 2i2 audio interface (need to buy another console for expansion)
JBL LSR305's
Bitwig and Ableton

Outside the box (again simple stuff)

80's Rega Planar 2 turntable for music listening and sampling into daw (modded with 24v motor, ortofon 2m blue, vta adjuster, alloy sub platter, new belt)
Graham slee phono preamp

Marantz CD63 KI sig cd player (sampling and music listening)

Nektar LX49+ midi controller (probably add a push 2 to my controller arsenal at some point)

I have pretty limited space and like to mess with external synths so only really have room for boutique gear in this room. May extend it later into a 2nd room.

Messing around with my Boog Model D at the moment.

HFmnMwJ.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Gaming Setup - click for larger images

Before

After
Short story: Two and a half years ago we had our little girl, we lived in a 2 bed house, I worked from home, had a desk in the living room and the other bedroom went from an office to a nursery. Fast forward until now, we've moved into a 4 bed house with a dedicated office/man cave on the third floor.

I've finally dusted off the wifes PC and connected it all back up, bought a new 3m desktop with 3 lots of Alex drawers. Finished setup in the spoiler tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom