Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Took a couple on this morning's dawn drive. I'm not exactly great with the camera in low light (or at all), but there was a beautiful mist hanging over the Medway that I wanted to capture. Also, just realised I have a numberplate bulb out :p

lGtMYSR.jpg

SbCEjsQ.jpg

Found this lovely spot near Smarden. Again, not great with the camera, but I thought this silhouette came out quite nicely.

WWilFAz.jpg

Soldato
sSJ0Kvk.jpg

The GP was back at lohen a few days ago for a minor service, suspension refurb and a quick health check.

Awaiting a new set of front r888r tyres and pagid pads. Then should be ready for the 'Ring!

Soldato
Took a couple on this morning's dawn drive. I'm not exactly great with the camera in low light (or at all), but there was a beautiful mist hanging over the Medway that I wanted to capture. Also, just realised I have a numberplate bulb out :p

Found this lovely spot near Smarden. Again, not great with the camera, but I thought this silhouette came out quite nicely.

Some lovely roads round by Smarden, can't wait to get the Elise back to get out there again (just refreshed all the suspension components and it's getting aligned this week).

Soldato
Some lovely roads round by Smarden, can't wait to get the Elise back to get out there again (just refreshed all the suspension components and it's getting aligned this week).

Indeed. Got a bit bored heading west toward Sussex, so I planned a new route heading down further into Kent, then coming back to the M2 to head home. Found some lovely roads, although on one of the best ones, I got stuck behind one of those gully sucker vehicles who was too big to overtake and didn't fancy pulling over to let me past. Never mind, I might try the same route next week :)

Soldato
Jesus, that thing goes like a scalded cat. :eek: It pulls off the line so cleanly and it's gone!

EDIT: Ah didn't realise it was AWD - I just thought you were some kind of RWD launching hero.

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo

Frustratingly close to 10's. When do the mods start? ;)

Decided against tuning it, don't mind doing minor bolt-ons that don't require a tune, but I feel tuning a car like this would instantly de-value it by over ten grand. Plus if it can run an 11.1@126mph in summer heat, on a cooler day I think it can make a 10s pass, or even try a larger radiator/IC. :)

Soldato
Decided against tuning it, don't mind doing minor bolt-ons that don't require a tune, but I feel tuning a car like this would instantly de-value it by over ten grand. Plus if it can run an 11.1@126mph in summer heat, on a cooler day I think it can make a 10s pass, or even try a larger radiator/IC. :)

How much space is there under the bonnet? If it's possible to change the IC for a larger one and change the airbox solution, that would certainly be easy enough.

I saw a nice red SVR at Car Fest. Never usually a fan of red cars outside the usual Ferrari, Alfa and MX-5 implementations, but this looked great!

EDIT:
xjljzVw.jpg

Soldato
Nothing special, quick shot of my latest purchase on Sunday, needs a good clean and tidy up, Mazda 3 MPS mk 2, 2009 plate, 36k miles - inb4 chain issues/chocolate pistons.

O24V4Hx.jpg

Soldato
Went for a metalic grey in the end, it reacts to the light so can appear lighter or darker, lots of comments about the quirky and nice looking nature of the car from the garage and the taxi driver who took me there ^-^.

HMqd6fi.jpg

PJUBlQu.jpg

Soldato
Picked my new car up last week, loving it, was going for a Abarth but this is a bit more of a practical move for my situation..

2gubn7p.jpg

wvpk3t.jpg

o8cc4o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom