** AMD FRIDAY: VEGA 64 & CPU BUNDLE DEALS / DISCOUNTS & FREE STUFF **

Associate
Have they stopped making the sapphire nitro vega cards

I wouldnt mind a vega 64 but I am on my second Sapphire card which have served me well so Ideally I would like to stick with them but havent seem them in stock for ages.

Associate
Im gutted - was going to go pick up the Red Devil tomorrow at £449 but they have put the price up to £499 - Iv been iffing and arring for ages, and the minute I decide to take the plunge...…………..

Associate
Im gutted - was going to go pick up the Red Devil tomorrow at £449 but they have put the price up to £499 - Iv been iffing and arring for ages, and the minute I decide to take the plunge...…………..

Give them a ring, I've done it before and 9 times out of 10 they will give you the offer price. OC are some of the friendliest staff around.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

If some of you guys are 100% wanting one at £449 I shall reduce the price to this on Monday at 10am, the price shall go back up at 6pm, so make sure you grab one.
We only have 40 left, selling 100+ a week, hence price increase.
No news if we can get more, re-buy cost is higher due to weaker pound and less support on new stock.

Soldato
I think OcUK / Gigabyte has opened and pre-flashed them all for your convenience, shall double check Monday.
They should all be compatible from the outset, gigabyte were in a week back checking random stock to confirm and they can track batches assuming we depleted the stock to 0 at some point and there isn't a couple of old boards mixed in with new.

Associate
Any chance of the 2700x deal dropping again for a day?, I want this and would upgrade memory, have ordered evolv X and it would sit nicely in there

Back
Top Bottom