Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
New deal just started!

Sky TV with Entertainment, Box Sets, HD, Sports and Cinema all for £45 a month!

Get all the best shows on Sky Entertainment, 1,000 movies on demand and 11 live Kids channels, plus all the action across all our Sky Sports channels, including the Main Event channel - all in stunning HD.

Set-up fee applies. 18-month minimum subscription

Offer ends 30 September

Hit me up with your trust messages! Include your name!

Thanks for the heads up. Trust message sent :)

Soldato
@MissChief I have just signed up to sky fibre + talk for installation later this month.

Do I need to wait until it's installed to take advantage of the half price f&ff entertainment offer? Does the £12 2TB Multiroom offer stack as well?

Much appreciated

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief I have just signed up to sky fibre + talk for installation later this month.

Do I need to wait until it's installed to take advantage of the half price f&ff entertainment offer? Does the £12 2TB Multiroom offer stack as well?

Much appreciated
You should be able to order whenever you want as the broadband order shouldn't interfere with a TV order.

Associate
2 weeks ago I got quoted via chat for the full package and 3 boxes, 1 down 2 up and unlimited fibre....72 a month 198 install. yesterday I rang and it was 80 a month with 80 install, I pulled the trigger and it gets installed next week

Associate
2 weeks ago I got quoted via chat for the full package and 3 boxes, 1 down 2 up and unlimited fibre....72 a month 198 install. yesterday I rang and it was 80 a month with 80 install, I pulled the trigger and it gets installed next week

Offers change all the time. You are paying more in total with this deal you accepted, but it makes the installation more accessible.

Associate
Im not due to move into my new home until 19th Oct

Can I order sky now but delay installation to take advantage of this offer?

Yes, you can place the order with an installation date for the 19th of Oct, which should be available. If the system does not allow you to schedule it for that far ahead, then simply book it for as late as possible and then a couple of days later phone up and say you want it rescheduled for the 19th of Oct, as things changed.

Back
Top Bottom