New Kitchen Help

Associate
Hi all,

Just looking for some advice.

My mum is looking to buying a new kitchen including flooring and just wondering what people would suggest is the best way to do it.

She has a fairly good idea of what she wants and it’s only roughly a 2.35m by 2.45m L shape so very compact, she does want to get an extractor hood installed though.

Firstly, does anyone know any online programs where I can design the kitchen she’s described to me as she would like to see a drawing to visualise how it might look in the correct dimensions.

Also, I’ve seen lots of people recommending buying from DIY kitchens, I presume I then find someone willing to do the install? If we go this route, does anyone have any tips from buying from DIY kitchens, I’ve no experience in this.

The other option I suppose is looking at local or nationwide companies who I guess will look after the whole job from designing to installing but I presume will obviously charge more and will differ in quality?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
Planner.Diy-kitchens.com may be of interest. You can also have someone do a free quote from the big companies.

Howdens have a service that they'll do a design to encourage you to then get a builder to buy it from them

Back
Top Bottom