Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
New deal just started!

Sky TV with Entertainment, Box Sets, HD, Sports and Cinema all for £45 a month!

Get all the best shows on Sky Entertainment, 1,000 movies on demand and 11 live Kids channels, plus all the action across all our Sky Sports channels, including the Main Event channel - all in stunning HD.

Set-up fee applies. 18-month minimum subscription

Offer ends 30 September

Hit me up with your trust messages! Include your name!

My current F+F deal ends at the end of October, can I still take advantage of this new deal?

Thanks!

Soldato
Do either of you have the half-price Entertainment codes left? Am I correct in assuming that's for a SkyQ box (albeit not the UHD one)? If I can add the HD pack to that for £15 a month total that's only marginally more expensive than I pay now for BT TV and Now TV, which seems pretty good to me..

Thanks!

Caporegime
OP
Do either of you have the half-price Entertainment codes left? Am I correct in assuming that's for a SkyQ box (albeit not the UHD one)? If I can add the HD pack to that for £15 a month total that's only marginally more expensive than I pay now for BT TV and Now TV, which seems pretty good to me..

Thanks!
Sadly not.

Soldato
There's no requirement to have the mini box, but you do need the (soon to be renamed) Sky Q multiscreen subscription to watch in UHD. Ridiculous? Perhaps, but all that UHD technology, cameras and editing desks that support UHD don't come cheap.

So is the only requirement for 4K the 2tb box?

What price is the mini box and am I right in thinking it doesn't need a dish feed? If so does it matter my ISP isn't Sky?

Thanks

Caporegime
OP
So is the only requirement for 4K the 2tb box?

What price is the mini box and am I right in thinking it doesn't need a dish feed? If so does it matter my ISP isn't Sky?

Thanks
First mini box is free at the moment if ordered at the same time as the main Q box AFAIK. No dish feed required and doesn't matter who your ISP is.

Associate
I need your full name and the email address you will use to sign up with, and I will send you the code by email.

At the end of the 18 months you can renegotiate with Sky.

Soldato
Any information on this "Ultimate On Demand" pack with Netflix and box sets? I am due to sign up to Sky soon but might wait until November if you think there are going to be any deals on this new package?

Caporegime
OP
Any information on this "Ultimate On Demand" pack with Netflix and box sets? I am due to sign up to Sky soon but might wait until November if you think there are going to be any deals on this new package?
Its £10pm including sky box sets in HD and Netflix so saving around £4pm over them separately. Not sure about deals though.

Back
Top Bottom