Borderlands

Caporegime
Thanks fellas. It only took a couple more goes after my whinging then it dropped. :p

Are there any other baddies that drop anything special like Terramorphous in any of the BL2 DLCs?

Caporegime
I haven't gotten round to searching the wiki yet but there was a strange man in Oasis saying something about Seraphs. I have no idea what they are. Nor what or who Vermivorous is as mentioned above. Bedtime reading methinks...

Soldato
I haven't gotten round to searching the wiki yet but there was a strange man in Oasis saying something about Seraphs. I have no idea what they are. Nor what or who Vermivorous is as mentioned above. Bedtime reading methinks...

it's their new name for the raid bosses, there's a guy in tiny tina's dlc that will sell you some truly badass hardware for the crystals they drop, problem is you gotta kill em first.

Caporegime
Yes and it seems they can be quite hard. I might have to go through the DLCs in TVHM and get the crystals that way as I've been doing with old Terry.

And I've just read now they only drop crystals in UVHM. Oops.

Soldato
PT 2, T-Bone Junction, Tartarus Station and Claptrap done, just a few side missions left in the DLCs. Really enjoyed playing with the Blitz mod, made a change. I used a shotty all the way through, only had about 4 or 5 decent ones throughout the game..

Caporegime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7oL1QiH7Y

Wonder how much of this will turn out to be true. Here's hoping.

I haven't got the patience to sit through all that babbling but there was something I read recently about the original Borderlands getting ported to PS4/Xbone (and maybe the PC version will be tarted up with new textures or something) so that could be all to do with it getting new DLC. (I don't know if the guy in the video is on about BL1 or BL2 DLC.)

Soldato
There was talk of a BL1 Remastered but Gearbox have not confirmed if this will happen or not.

If there is to be a DLC, I would assume it would be for BL2, as 3 will be a continuation of the story. Could just be something to set the scene for BL3.

Back
Top Bottom