The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
YUCJZG.jpg

Mac n cheese from Tesco's. Pretty nice for a ready meal.

Soldato
It wasn't overcooked or dry. it was covered in crumbled tortilla chips and breadcrumbs, which might account for the dry look on top. But it was moist underneath.

9DLvzX.jpg

A £10 hotdog and chips from MCM Scotland. Comes with 2 toppings of your own choice. I went with cheddar cheese and pickled gherkins, then slathered on some ketchup and mustard. It was not bad, but a rip off at £10.

Soldato
kLodvI.jpg

Didn't stop me getting more today though. Got better toppings this time. Went with the gloopy cheese sauce and chilli. Quite nice. And the chips were a bit fresher too.

OSlGOU.jpg

That was all I had pretty much all day, so when I got back from Comic Con I was fairly hungry. Got myself a large pizza to take home. Spicy chicken and ham :D

Soldato
Didn't stop me getting more today though. Got better toppings this time. Went with the gloopy cheese sauce and chilli. Quite nice. And the chips were a bit fresher too.
Don't get your 'bipolar' diet one day high end Nico (never been there but looks it) ..next day anaemic chips ??

watermarks/monograms - Raymond will be behind paywall soon - pay per view ?
edit: are these shots from compositing multiple images, or au naturel ?

last night -- quiche(+onion/mackerel) with provenance from the girls/or their sisters on the top.
29944326877_dca5af4c10_o_d.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Don't get your 'bipolar' diet one day high end Nico (never been there but looks it) ..next day anaemic chips ??

I was at Comic Con all weekend. Not many conventions serve what could be considered fine dining. At least not the ones I've been to. Nice chickens btw. Do you keep them for their eggs or are you raising them to eat?

Back
Top Bottom