Borderlands

Caporegime
Definitely had my fill of BL2 for the time being, Tiny Tina will have to wait now until maybe Christmas-time.

So, started playing The Pre-Sequel with a new character, Lady Hammerlock. Have to say, I'm really quite enjoying it. The bouncing around and air boosting to get across the landscape is fun and her Frost Diadem power, even though it's early days, has potential with the cryo damage.

Soldato
God damn Lynchwood honestly. Had to do like 7 full loops of the place clearing it out to get 3 quests done. Super tedious.

One of the sherrifs announcements she refers to the city "Opportunity" but the subtitle says "Hyperion City". Interesting.

Soldato
God damn Lynchwood honestly. Had to do like 7 full loops of the place clearing it out to get 3 quests done. Super tedious.

One of the sherrifs announcements she refers to the city "Opportunity" but the subtitle says "Hyperion City". Interesting.

i always hate going there, one of those points where the levelling seems to jump quite a lot, you walk in with your badass build then get your backside handed to you by mere bandits.

Soldato

Gotta learn how to be efficient - i can run through there in an hour! :p

Soldato
I prefer a DPUH & Grog Nozzle with a Relic of the Ancients which adds to health and pistol ammo. Or twin Kittens with a relic that adds to health and AR ammo. Of course, I tend to play solo.

oh god yeah definitely, but for mid game, a run in Lynchwood to get a sheriffs badge and a few farms of Doc Mercy is my loadout for one slot, especially when downed. An endless amount of bullets on a target with no reload time I find invaluable. But yeah, Grog nozzle and DPUH is so cheaty it's game breaking lol.

Back
Top Bottom