OcUK Room 101 - Dump your petty hates here.

Associate
Motorists not using indicators.
Cyclists with flashing lights.
Cyclists with no lights.
Mobile phone zombies, what is so important that requires them to watch whilst they're walking?

Soldato
Motorists not using indicators.
Cyclists with flashing lights.
Cyclists with no lights.
Mobile phone zombies, what is so important that requires them to watch whilst they're walking?

I had a classic case of seeing this last week in a Greggs bakery, mobile phone zombie paying for a coffee while on the phone, hands money over, staff goes to make the coffee, mobile phone zombie walks out the store without coffee.:D

Associate
I had a classic case of seeing this last week in a Greggs bakery, mobile phone zombie paying for a coffee while on the phone, hands money over, staff goes to make the coffee, mobile phone zombie walks out the store without coffee.:D

:D Excellent!

Were you next in the queue to claim the free coffee? :)

Soldato
Reality TV - There's too much of it.
The mouths of people on Jeremy Kyle. Do they pick guests on how few teeth they have, or how brown the remaining ones are?
Flat Earthers - How can people be so stupid and gullible? We've had photographic evidence that Earth is spherical for half a century, and known it's curved for thousands of years.
Driving - I hate it. The sooner we get self driving cars, the better. Though strangely, I love cars and always have done.
People incapable of leaving their phone alone, especially while driving.

Then there are of course the celebs that don't deserve to breath. Robbie Williams, James Corden etc. There are too many to list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom