Security for Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I am looking to do a project into home security, specifically protecting windows. I would like to know if there are people who are concerned about security & intruders accessing their home through open windows.
Some people also like to sleep with bedroom windows open at night time and during the day when not being in the room in the summer so I am really keen to find out what people have done to solve the problem and whether products like security bar and window restrictors are worth investing in or whether security alarms and CCTV systems do a good enough job.

Any suggestions or experiences would be much appreciated.

Soldato
I am looking to do a project into home security, specifically protecting windows. I would like to know if there are people who are concerned about security & intruders accessing their home through open windows.
Some people also like to sleep with bedroom windows open at night time and during the day when not being in the room in the summer so I am really keen to find out what people have done to solve the problem and whether products like security bar and window restrictors are worth investing in or whether security alarms and CCTV systems do a good enough job.

Any suggestions or experiences would be much appreciated.

Yes

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
If you'd like to use the forum for research, please consider contributing first or getting permission to start a survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom