Suggestions for wireless bluetooth headphones that don't go inside the ear.

Associate
Looking for bluetooth headphones to use when exercising. Problem is I find the earphones with foam/rubber that sit inside your ear extremely uncomfortable. I've given plenty of goes and just can't use them.

I am looking for something cheap with the shape of the Apple earpods but wireless and with an ear clip (so not the airpods).

I currently use the £12 Sony MDR-AS210 wired headphone which are very comfortable to me because they just sit in the outer ear and have a clip. I've tried using them with a bluetooth adaptor, but would prefer to get rid of the wires completely.

Sound quality not that important. any suggestions?

Soldato
I use a pair of Langsdom L5.
They have the shape of the apple earpods and come with rubber hooks that go on the end that help them stay in your ears.

I got them because like you I can't stand earphones in my ear cannals. These are wonderful and comfortable.
They sound decent.
They are wireless/bluetooth but they have a noodle between them so they are joined, no 3.5 jack though.
I got mine from aliexpress for like £13, they are available on Amazon as-well but more expensive.

Associate
OP
I'm not that fussy over sound quality, i use £13 headphones after all. so juts looking to spend as little as possible.
The Langsdom L5 maybe worth a go at that price. As for the philips, just saw the customer reviews on it. 43% 1 star ratings. ouch. I think i will skip thaat one, but they do look good.

Ideally i would prefer the hook that goes around the ear, but I'm guessing thats a bit of a long shot.

Soldato
It's a shame about the SHQ6500, they are easily the most comfortable wireless buds (or rather non-buds) I've tried, but the wiring must be made of cheese. 4-5 hour battery isn't to some people's liking but I find it ok for a week of commute and it's not like USB charging is inconvenient.

Another pair I've tried are the ToaTronics Bluetooth set, about £20 on Amazon, but these have rubber bungs and the unpleasantness that comes with that, for me anyhow

Soldato
I'm not that fussy over sound quality, i use £13 headphones after all. so juts looking to spend as little as possible.
The Langsdom L5 maybe worth a go at that price. As for the philips, just saw the customer reviews on it. 43% 1 star ratings. ouch. I think i will skip thaat one, but they do look good.

Ideally i would prefer the hook that goes around the ear, but I'm guessing thats a bit of a long shot.
I don't think there are any "apple style" ones with hooks that go AROUND the ear, just the in ear hooks.

Back
Top Bottom