• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Associate
Cheers peeps.

Went for the Silver XS. Arriving on Thursday.

Great colour option, contemplated space grey this year but heard of the coating flaking on last years model so stuck with silver, plus it’s easier to polish out scratches.

Soldato
Interesting question I read on another site, if your Xs doesn’t charge unless you wake the phone, what happens if it goes flat?
Are phones affected with the charging problem still charging if the phone is turned off?
Still hovering over the Xs plus and N9 button heh

Soldato
I went with the Spigen full screen protector. Works a treat. If I didn’t tell you it had one on you would never know.

+1 although there is a tiny gap between the protector and the edge of my case (official Apple leather case), so it’s not completely seamless but it’s pretty close.

Caporegime
So my mum last night decided to upgrade from her iPhone 8+ to the new xs max 256gb.

Paid off her remaining balance to Barclays and re-applied for upgrade program again.

Got £205 credit from apple for trading in her old phone, bought a screen protector and she wanted some wireless headphones so went for the air pods lol.

Set it up for her last night, I just hope she has thrown the phone in anger as she’s pretty old school with tech lol. She wasn’t sure about faceid and if it would work for her. So I’ll find out in about an hrs time if she’s still got the phone lol.

RJC

RJC

Don
Looks like a trio to the Apple store tomorrow - phone is still re-booting whilst on charge.

Started to charge it this afternoon at work using the wirless and went to unlock the phone and it asked for password (password required after re-start) and just plugged the phone in now using the standard charging brick 50% battery life and its rebooted again!!

Back
Top Bottom