NP: The now playing thread

Associate
OK, so this goes out as a 'bootleg' ..sort of Live Evil II if you like....only that Live Evil hit the scene and RJD had already left Black Sabbath (for various reasons). On this live, Ronnie's voice is mixed at "normal" speed while on the official Live Evil his voice was so behind the music, it wasn't funny anymore.
Enjoy :):)

Associate
My fav Scorpions tune ever is Animal Magnetism.

It's an accomplished track; the incessant little riff in the background makes that song, it's unique.

Prodigy's classic album 'Fat of the Land' is getting airtime this weekend

Along with revisiting Jack off Jill's 'Clear Hearts Grey Flowers'

Playing a bit of Starcrawler too. Need a second album to get a better idea where they sit in my collection, but they are one of the more interesting modern bands; lead singer is a 'character', couple of strong vids.

Associate
Dinosaur Pile-Up. I've been sleeping on this band for a decade, other half recommended them. Their influences are quite obvious I think; some of their riffs across their three albums remind me of early Kyuss and also Weezer, lyrical delivery has hints of Nirvana and Silverchair, amongst others.

Also listening to Badflower. Straight from the 'Highly Suspect' school of modern American alt-rock. Heard the song Ghost first, leading on to these two below. Not many 'modern' bands grab me, but these have potential.

Back
Top Bottom