Lineage 2 classic (NCSOFT Version)

Soldato
NCSoft released some classic servers mid week.

Anyone else playing on them?

I am on Giran server just getting a feel of how they are going to handle it before I decide to stick a bit of money and real time into it.

Soldato
I met my wife on that game back in 2005! (just after Beta)
Don't have time anymore for the grind required- having flashbacks of spending whole days at Cruma Tower and other subsequent grinding spots that I've forgotten the names of. Absolute nightmare to level/farm mats

Soldato
OP
I met my wife on that game back in 2005! (just after Beta)
Don't have time anymore for the grind required- having flashbacks of spending whole days at Cruma Tower and other subsequent grinding spots that I've forgotten the names of. Absolute nightmare to level/farm mats
Its funny that! I met my best mate in that game, back in 2004/5!

Its even worse now (sort of). Major complaints from the Free to play guys about adena drops (and rightly so).

The leveling seems considerably faster so far and there are many quests for basic gear at least no grade.

I have noticed now I am almost 20 its getting back to what I would consider "normal". And I even have VIP 1 status for a 5% boost hah.

Soldato
Loving this game right now. Although it is a hell of a lot easier than it was back in the day.

A LOT faster that's for sure. I stopped due to it, I really wanted the original xp rate

How am I supposed to sell my secondary accounts prophets services if you can just buy the buffs anyway lol

Associate
kind of tempted to have a go at this but I remember the amount of hours I wasted playing it years ago

Mostly on unofficial servers which were a pain, you would reach a decent level and get some nice gear then they would close down.

Back
Top Bottom