**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
So, to summarize; Khabib beats Conor quite convincingly, to him that may be enough. He then goes over to Conor's disgusting corner and starts talking to them, which causes Conor's wannabee Dillon Danis to say something which sparks Khabib into a fury sending him outside of the cage. I'm not sure what was said but it's unlikely it was innocent, and Dillon is not a very likable guy - he shouted racial abuse at Khabib's team many times at press events. As Khabib is flying into the crowd his team rush after him, either to assist in the assault or to stop him which is impossible to tell. As one of Khabib's trainers is climbing the cage, Conor attacks him without a reason to suspect the trainer is doing anything but attempting to stop Khabib (something Conor will not be held accountable for). In retaliation two fighters in Khabib's camp jump into the cage and attack Conor, who then get arrested after the fight and released when Conor didn't press charges.

Essentially IMO what it comes down to is a bunch of arrogant loud mouthed bullies who are used to people backing down picked the wrong target in somebody from a different culture who'd likely severly injure or kill them for such disrespect had it been a different situation without the fame or attention. Damage control is out in full force and despite the media & the UFC themselves trying to paint Khabib as the one in the wrong, thankfully the majority of fans think otherwise. Most likely because the second Conor tapped all of his 'fans' moved on to the next hype craze.

Soldato
So, to summarize; Khabib beats Conor quite convincingly, to him that may be enough. He then goes over to Conor's disgusting corner and starts talking to them, which causes Conor's wannabee Dillon Danis to say something which sparks Khabib into a fury sending him outside of the cage. I'm not sure what was said but it's unlikely it was innocent, and Dillon is not a very likable guy - he shouted racial abuse at Khabib's team many times at press events. As Khabib is flying into the crowd his team rush after him, either to assist in the assault or to stop him which is impossible to tell. As one of Khabib's trainers is climbing the cage, Conor attacks him without a reason to suspect the trainer is doing anything but attempting to stop Khabib (something Conor will not be held accountable for). In retaliation two fighters in Khabib's camp jump into the cage and attack Conor, who then get arrested after the fight and released when Conor didn't press charges.

Essentially IMO what it comes down to is a bunch of arrogant loud mouthed bullies who are used to people backing down picked the wrong target in somebody from a different culture who'd likely severly injure or kill them for such disrespect had it been a different situation without the fame or attention. Damage control is out in full force and despite the media & the UFC themselves trying to paint Khabib as the one in the wrong, thankfully the majority of fans think otherwise. Most likely because the second Conor tapped all of his 'fans' moved on to the next hype craze.

I sense a wee bit of biasness in your "summerisation".

Soldato
You're letting Khabib off too lightly. There's no excuse for diving in to the crowd after Dillon, putting the safety of fans in danger because of a few potentially nasty words.

Soldato
You're letting Khabib off too lightly. There's no excuse for diving in to the crowd after Dillon, putting the safety of fans in danger because of a few potentially nasty words.

I don't agree with it, I would have prefered it if Khabib took the win happily and they shook hands as is the usual way in MMA. Fact is, Conor is a wannabe gangsta and him and his team are in over their heads with Khabib. If Conor is allowed to incite violence inside the cage [ https://www.instagram.com/p/BonpxoPFCtK/?taken-by=mmafeed1 ] and all of the other things he has done, then it is fair game. Let's not be hypocrites like the UFC are.

I won't lie though, it was very entertaining.

Associate
There is a time and place for trash talk and what we Brits might label as banter, has a whole different meaning in other parts of the world. Particularly when you bring in religion, cultural and political agendas.

What Khabib and his team done post fight was wrong, and he could have easily ignored all the nonsense that had built up. But human emotion is a powerful thing...

Soldato
Both were certainly in the wrong in different ways. Imo Khabib has really screwed this over chances are he's lost his belt he worked so hard for will get a nasty fine and most likely lengthy ban. He beat Conor fair and square and had all the bragging rights yet he in reality riled up the whole of Vegas and caused a lot of incidents for a few unkind words even when he knows Conors act/character The loser tonight ended up being Khabib when it absolutely shouldn't have been.

Soldato
Both were certainly in the wrong in different ways. Imo Khabib has really screwed this over chances are he's lost his belt he worked so hard for will get a nasty fine and most likely lengthy ban. He beat Conor fair and square and had all the bragging rights yet he in reality riled up the whole of Vegas and caused a lot of incidents for a few unkind words even when he knows Conors act/character The loser tonight ended up being Khabib when it absolutely shouldn't have been.

Dana has given out bribes to avoid the repurcussions for Conor's actions and he will do the same for Khabib. It will be Khabib vs Ferguson and McGregor vs Diaz III with the winners possibly fighting one another for the belt, the amount of money to be made there is insane on all 3 fights, this incident has simply built on Khabib's marketability.

Soldato
@Omaeka, your Khabib bias has done some crazy revisionism and the fight isn't even 24 hours old.

Khabib was in Conor's face after the bell and after that he immediately throws his mouth piece as he's walking towards Dillon pointing and shouting at him, then Khabib hops the cage and goes after him. At this point a bloke is climbing the fence behind Conor to attack him but someone else in the ring gets to Conor first and they throw punches at the same time and then the cage climber in the red shirt uses 100 Crack Fist on the back of Conor's head.

Soldato
@Omaeka, your Khabib bias has done some crazy revisionism and the fight isn't even 24 hours old.

Khabib was in Conor's face after the bell and after that he immediately throws his mouth piece as he's walking towards Dillon pointing and shouting at him, then Khabib hops the cage and goes after him. At this point a bloke is climbing the fence behind Conor to attack him but someone else in the ring gets to Conor first and they throw punches at the same time and then the cage climber in the red shirt uses 100 Crack Fist on the back of Conor's head.

your version of events is incorrect connor climbs the ring to go after khabib and throws a punch in the face of one of khabibs entourage then connor is pulled back into the ring

that is all before the guy in black and red tshirts have a pop at him

it was connor who hit khabibs team first

Soldato
your version of events is incorrect connor climbs the ring to go after khabib and throws a punch in the face of one of khabibs entourage then connor is pulled back into the ring

that is all before the guy in black and red tshirts have a pop at him

it was connor who hit khabibs team first

Show me the footage then because I've watched the ending of that card loads of times. Cameras are on Khabib and when it cuts back to the Octagon there's a guy in black being restrained and a red jacket guy standing between him and Conor, then the guy climbs the fence and another black shirt rounds around and this is the guy who trades with Conor then the ring climber does his ambush.

Soldato

Go back and watch any of the hundreds of clips doing the rounds, but this time take off your blinkers first. It's clear as day - Conor starts the brawl INSIDE the octagon, which explains why he was so quick to drop the charges. Whilst one of Khabib's entourage is climbing out of the octogan clearly going after Khabib, Conor swings at him and does catch him (he has since released a video) he then retaliates and all hell breaks loose INSIDE the octagon.

Has Conor actually said anything since then apart from 'good knock, look forward to a rematch'? He clearly isn't crying about it so why are all his fanboys? He got dealt with, he acknowledges it, probably feels like a bit of a pillock, end off. Hopefully in future, he's more respectful towards his opponents before fights, there is a line and he crosses it repeatedly without consequence. He had to be taught a lesson.

Soldato
Show me the footage then because I've watched the ending of that card loads of times. Cameras are on Khabib and when it cuts back to the Octagon there's a guy in black being restrained and a red jacket guy standing between him and Conor, then the guy climbs the fence and another black shirt rounds around and this is the guy who trades with Conor then the ring climber does his ambush.

It's all over youtube, I'm genuinely surprised that you haven't seen the clips yet, it's been almost impossible to avoid them today.

Soldato
Conor was no saint after the fight and he could be partly blamed for the brawl inside of the ring.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dont_tell_kay/status/1048831553629970433

One of the reasons why he didn't press any charges.

Aaahhhh, that guy Conor hits is the one that's being restrained with the red jacket guy between him and Conor.

It's all over youtube, I'm genuinely surprised that you haven't seen the clips yet, it's been almost impossible to avoid them today.

I've been busy, I'm only just listening to the post fight conference atm.

Caporegime
Ridiculous scenes from Khabib and his scumbag team, especially the clown in the red shirt sucker punching Conor, coward.

I did find it funny that Khabib went after Dillon Danis and looked to be getting a pasting :p

Soldato
Go back and watch any of the hundreds of clips doing the rounds, but this time take off your blinkers first. It's clear as day - Conor starts the brawl INSIDE the octagon, which explains why he was so quick to drop the charges. Whilst one of Khabib's entourage is climbing out of the octogan clearly going after Khabib, Conor swings at him and does catch him (he has since released a video) he then retaliates and all hell breaks loose INSIDE the octagon.

It's not clear he was going after Khabib, which I believe is why Conor socked him one, he maybe thought he was going after Danis, Conor was pulled back from leaving the octagon. I'm not saying that this was definitely the case but you don't know what his intentions were.

Associate
Khabib mentally violated Conor in 229. I doubt he'll recover fully. He looked like a broken man before the fight even started.

Conor @145 was great when he could cut weight - since he is naturally a bigger guy and was fighting bums he had the extra power/size. But at 155+ he just doesn't have the power/gas tank to face anyone decent. He lost to Nate on both accounts regardless of what the judges scored it. They gave Conor the win to set up the 3rd fight.

And now he loses to Khabib (27-0)

Conor should retire. His time is done. He has done great things for the sport, time to enjoy those millions. Maybe even become an actor since he is entertaining/loves the showmanship.

Back
Top Bottom