The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Just had a roast beef dinner down the pub. A few years ago, I might have stayed out for a gut full of beer but I just wanted to get home so I can slip in to a food coma. Nighty night. :p

Soldato
Big breakfast at the hospital while I wait for my mum's pacemaker op to be finished. Scrambled and fried eggs, fried potato, bacon, two sausages, plum tomatoes and mushrooms. Very tasty but damn, £7.10!
Oh well, that does include a large cup of coffee.

Soldato
Best wishes for your mum! I took my dad for lunch today at the Red Squirrel.

tjBcOW.jpg

My starter was dirty pigs in blankets. 8 pigs in blankets covered in beef and pork chilli. Tasty and had a pleasant spicy kick :)

CVb3Je.jpg

Main was club sandwich and chips. Chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on toasted bread. Enjoyed this! :)

VbxMiq.jpg

My dad went for large plate from the carvery. He liked what he had :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Best wishes for your mum! I took my dad for lunch today at the Red Squirrel.

tjBcOW.jpg

My starter was dirty pigs in blankets. 8 pigs in blankets covered in beef and pork chilli. Tasty and had a pleasant spicy kick :)

CVb3Je.jpg

Main was club sandwich and chips. Chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on toasted bread. The turkey came from the carvery. Enjoyed this! :)

VbxMiq.jpg

My dad went for large plate from the carvery. He liked what he had :)

That’s my kind of lunch. I could just eat a big bowl of the pigs and chilli with crusty bread. Nom.

Soldato
Speaking of Crap Donalds, I went in to a branch with those new fangled kiosks the other day. What an utterly horrible experience.... the screens were super slow/unresponsive and while there no queue for the kiosk itself, the time for the actual order to be processed was far longer than I've waited before. Not impressed. :/

Back
Top Bottom