Call of Duty Black ops 4 (PC)

Soldato
Just been perusing the forums for the BO4 thread but can only find the one pertaining to the betas. If there is another ( that i can't find ) can someone please drop a link in here :D if not i shall keep this OP up to date with any information ect.

I was looking as i have just pre ordered this mainly for the blackout and zombies however i will be giving normal cod a go again for the first time since WaW.

Launch times:
Los Angeles - 9 pm PT, October 11
UK - 5 am BST, October 12
New York - 12 am ET, October 12
Sao Paulo - 1 am BRT, October 12
Stockholm - 6 am CEST, October 12
Berlin - 6 am CEST, October 12
Moscow - 7 am MSK, October 12
Singapore - 12 pm SGT, October 12
Seoul - 1 pm KST, October 12
Sydney - 3 pm AEST, October 12

Trailers:

Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 — Multiplayer Reveal Trailer:

Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 – Blackout Battle Royale Trailer:

Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Zombies – Voyage of Despair:

Interviews :

Answering Black Ops 4/Blackout's Lingering Questions:
In this exclusive interview with Treyarch's design director David Vonderhaar, Game Informer's Ben Hanson and Dan Tack ask dozens of questions from the community about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and specifically the battle royale mode Blackout.

[4K] Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Behind The Scenes - Blackout, Battle.Net, PC + More
Join Digital Foundry for an extended special, where we interview staff from Treyarch and Beenox about the Call of Duty Black Ops 4. Learn about engine enhancements for the Blackout battle royale, the deep focus on the PC version, plus the integration of battle.net.

This is a really good video that gives us an idea mainly how how much more effort has gone into the pc version of BO4 compared to previous attempts at the game. It's worth the 30 minutes.

Have you pre ordered? or are you going to?

Battlenet IDs: (Forum Username/Battlenet)
Funky-Melon/FunkyMelon#2916
harry5522/FloppyPoppy#2153
linktoinsanity/Insan1ty#2608
Tom|Nbk/TomNbk#2211

Last edited:
I tried the Blackout Beta, but got annoyed at being shot dead right after I landed while hunting for a gun, after several times I figured the game was not for me.

Looking like it will be the best COD for a long time though, whether I end up purchasing it or not. (Likely not as I won't have anyone to play with. :( )

Soldato
I tried the Blackout Beta, but got annoyed at being shot dead right after I landed while hunting for a gun, after several times I figured the game was not for me.

Looking like it will be the best COD for a long time though, whether I end up purchasing it or not. (Likely not as I won't have anyone to play with. :( )

Instead of quiting, why not try and get better? Be that guy killing others before they can get a gun.

It seems you have just simply quit, rather than trying to get better.

Soldato
I've not got into a cod since BO2 either. Don't know if this is the one to bring me back. Crazy because when I was addicted to CoD I'd play hours upon hours each day.

CoD,: 4, MW2, MW3 and BlOps2 were all really fun getting hundreds of hours out of me. I may see if I can return to it, it was my guilty pleasure

V F

V F

Soldato

Instead of quiting, why not try and get better? Be that guy killing others before they can get a gun.

Sounds exactly like Fortnite. :D

Dying several times in a row before getting a gun was enough for me thanks, would rather not drop £50 on something that did not grasp my attention when it was free. I also noted in my post about not having others to squad with, so there is also that. Finally, I am far too out of practice at FPS games as well, as the previous beta indicated.

I am not actually blaming COD for all this by the way, so unless you are a raging moronic fanboy, you must be able to see things from my point of view?

Soldato
Dying several times in a row before getting a gun was enough for me thanks, would rather not drop £50 on something that did not grasp my attention when it was free. I also noted in my post about not having others to squad with, so there is also that. Finally, I am far too out of practice at FPS games as well, as the previous beta indicated.

I am not actually blaming COD for all this by the way, so unless you are a raging moronic fanboy, you must be able to see things from my point of view?
Defensive much? I was simply applying for any game to get better you first must over come loss.
I remember way back on cod4 I was so bad it taken me couple months before I started winning games, in the end on ps3 I was ranked 47 in the world.

Am far from a cod fanboy, not sure how that comes around from me just trying to give you guidance.

Defensive much? I was simply applying for any game to get better you first must over come loss.
I remember way back on cod4 I was so bad it taken me couple months before I started winning games, in the end on ps3 I was ranked 47 in the world.

Am far from a cod fanboy, not sure how that comes around from me just trying to give you guidance.

Didn't think I was being defensive, but apologies if it came across that way.

You are correct, but it would take a while for me to get back to my old COD1 & COD4 level... :p

Soldato
OP
so unless you are a raging moronic fanboy, you must be able to see things from my point of view?

Defensive much?

Seriously though this game is IMO super marmite.

I really like it and am surprised by it’s fun.

Looking forward to having a go on normal mode and zombies now too.

Back
Top Bottom