Soldato
I have mine on air at the moment cooler Master hyper 212 got 2 gentle typhoons 1850 rpms cooling my 8700k @4.8ghz
2x 140mm on the front 2x 140mm in the roof exhausting air and 140mm on the rear,cooling is very good the cpu fans run full speed and the 140mm run at about 45%.

Associate
Guys, what cable to i use to power up the front led's on the evolv x? :D all i see is a female 3 pin. There was no cable to connect to it. the side led is fine, as that goes into the motherboard.

Cheers :)

Associate
Guys, what cable to i use to power up the front led's on the evolv x? :D all i see is a female 3 pin. There was no cable to connect to it. the side led is fine, as that goes into the motherboard.

you only need to connect the SATA 12V cable to the PSU in order for the LEDs to work. You can connect the female 3 pin to a supported D-RGB motherboard. Please check if all the cables are seated. Looks like the cable that powers the front LEDs is disconnected..

Associate
you only need to connect the SATA 12V cable to the PSU in order for the LEDs to work. You can connect the female 3 pin to a supported D-RGB motherboard. Please check if all the cables are seated. Looks like the cable that powers the front LEDs is disconnected..

Hi,

I have the 12v connected, and then connected to the D-RGB on the motherboard, which lights up the side LED fine. but the front don't light up.
there is a fan looking male connector? do i need to connect that some how?
Do i need the software to get it to work?

So what do i do now?

Thanks ;)

Associate
Ok, what i just worked out is, if i hold either button that changes colour etc for few seconds, it enables the front light.
So that's working now. but i either button won't change the colour of the LED's. why would that be :)

Back
Top Bottom