Cross platform password manager

Soldato
I use Keeper for Android and windows, but not used for ios. I'd imagine it covers it as well.
My missus uses it too and we can share things from our profiles to each other if required.
I find it works well.

Soldato
1Password - has an app for all of the above and is very good.
I spent a lot of time a couple of years ago experimenting with several password managers. 1 password is not the prettiest nor the most feature rich but it's the password manager whose securityi was most convinced by. It works across all the platforms you mentioned.

Soldato
I spent a lot of time a couple of years ago experimenting with several password managers. 1 password is not the prettiest nor the most feature rich but it's the password manager whose securityi was most convinced by. It works across all the platforms you mentioned.

You should give it another try, they have really improved the apps in last two years. Like you said best security and the apps are constantly updated.

It’s one of the few services I’m happy paying for an annual fee.

Caporegime
OP
Sorry, I wasn't very clear - I did go with 1Password in the end and i would recommend it. Security trumps features :)

Thanks for all the feedback, 1password looks expensive, I don’t mind a one of cost but a recurring subscription is a bit eyewatering for such simple functionality. I’ll give the trial ago.

Back
Top Bottom