Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Man of Honour
That newer guy, Alex, is such a miserable git, when they do movie reviews , he just moans and moans, when they do game reviews he just moans and moans. Cant stand him, he brings nothing to the channel. Must be horrendous to be in a relationship with such a negative person.

No surprise to see another reviewer, desperate to rush the content for their reviews, moaning about microtransactions despite them being totally unneeded if you simply play the game instead of trying to get through 50 hours of gameplay asap for your channel.

First review I have seen that thinks Odyssey is worse than Origins. "Its not even a good game" -Fatbloke says...must be playing a different game to me bud ! If he really doesnt think that Odyssey is even a good game, then god only knows what he expects in a game for it to qualify as a good game.

Last edited:
Associate
Really enjoying playing this, keep changing my skills around as there's far to many melee abilities and not enough buttons, is there anyway to have more than 4 assigned at a time?

Associate
Yes at lvl 15 you can equip a 2nd weapon with a different skillset and hotswap them... haven't really played around with it yet.

Man of Honour
Really enjoying playing this, keep changing my skills around as there's far to many melee abilities and not enough buttons, is there anyway to have more than 4 assigned at a time?

Just 4 at a time but later on you get a second set of 4 so you can switch at the press of a button which effectively gives you 8.

Soldato
The more I play the more it grips me. I really like trying out different builds and the 'sparta kick' never gets boring!! I'm currently level 18, have tons of quests open, yet still just free roam mostly.

Do we get to unlock more skill slots later on or is it always 4 Bow 4 Melee ?

Associate
So the nation power, how does this work? I landed in a nation, lowered it really easily to vulnerable. I must have left that nation as a battle popped up in one I hadn't been to before but when I went back to the original nation that was vulnerable. It went back to fortified and I had no battle to take part in. How do I now lower the nation power when I have cleared the forts; burnt everything and stole supplies?

Soldato
The more I play the more it grips me. I really like trying out different builds and the 'sparta kick' never gets boring!! I'm currently level 18, have tons of quests open, yet still just free roam mostly.

Do we get to unlock more skill slots later on or is it always 4 Bow 4 Melee ?

You get a second set of 4 skills later on I believe (not that far, but as per tombstones comments and as mentioned on one of the ingame perk levels) for a total of 8.

So the nation power, how does this work? I landed in a nation, lowered it really easily to vulnerable. I must have left that nation as a battle popped up in one I hadn't been to before but when I went back to the original nation that was vulnerable. It went back to fortified and I had no battle to take part in. How do I now lower the nation power when I have cleared the forts; burnt everything and stole supplies?

You do the same over again. So the nation now in power after the battle (or even if you did not take part in it) will occupy the same places you burnt the items / killed soldiers / leaders etc. You won't get the XP again for say clearing a fort again, but you will lower the nation power.

Associate
Upto level 33 with 33h play. I've stopped playing the main quest for a bit and messing with side quest/searching cultists. Also got to highest level wanted and had a great battle with 5 mechs all 3-4 levels above me, used arrows from high up to keep them at bay. Was fun until a level 48 turned up and I legged it.

Associate
You get a second set of 4 skills later on I believe (not that far, but as per tombstones comments and as mentioned on one of the ingame perk levels) for a total of 8.

You do the same over again. So the nation now in power after the battle (or even if you did not take part in it) will occupy the same places you burnt the items / killed soldiers / leaders etc. You won't get the XP again for say clearing a fort again, but you will lower the nation power.

Oh ok, so I just need to go back to the forts and burn the stuff again. Thanks

Soldato
lol Athen's drove me mad. As a completionist, I had to get every ? done and that in itself was a nightmare. Lack of fast travel doesn't help there either!

I am Lv40 with 55hrs played and 44% of the game done. I still need to upgrade my spear so I'm focusing on getting 2 more special bits before I can do so. Then I can spend 8 ability points and truly get some mad skills.

Soldato
60 hours in and I’ve completed the main story line, I would say I’ve done maybe 55% of the game. I’ve still got a few islands to visit and a couple of the other odyssey story lines to complete. Still got 10 cult people to find including the main guy.
Think I’ll do those two and relax for a bit before red dead 2 on the PS4.

Associate
Not as bad as setting yourself on fire trying to burn a box...

Today's low...found a fishing village, that's handy maybe there are quests there, run in...no it's hostile - 15 bandits and a bear start chasing me just for walking into the entrance. Chased me into the sea, clearly I couldn't let that stand so I went back and taught them some manners. They didn't even have any treasure.

Back
Top Bottom